The latest patch accidentally gave us all the NXT DLC characters entrances and music

J-man89

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do hope this gives them incentive to just release the NXT DLC next week, might as well i say, or at the very least make sure the NXT DLC is the first DLC released.

It will be, they always put this stuff in the patches right before that DLC comes out. Just don't usually make it available to us accidentally. :lol:

I would be willing to bet it'll be out on tuesday, since thats when the PSN store updates.

well you dont have the moves yet! and trust me, you'll want those. there's a ton of great stuff in there.

I bet. I imagine Aleister alone comes with a bunch of kick-ass stuff.

well you dont have the moves yet! and trust me, you'll want those. there's a ton of great stuff in there.

Very true lol, fingers crossed for the Claymore and not that damn Rocket Kick in its place.

he has a specific way he performs the move. it's a corner finisher.

Yes! Thanks for confirming he actually has the Claymore, man i can't wait to see it.

Very true lol, fingers crossed for the Claymore and not that damn Rocket Kick in its place.

As long as the opponent doesn't get up and stare at you blankly for ages before you run at them, I'm happy as can be! :D

Yes! Thanks for confirming he actually has the Claymore, man i can't wait to see it.

while i really like black's move-set, and ruby's, mcintyre's is very strong as well. he's got some pretty slick power moves (new future shock too)

As long as the opponent doesn't get up and stare at you blankly for ages before you run at them, I'm happy as can be! :D

that's a systemic problem. not getting fixed this year unfortunately.

while i really like black's move-set, and ruby's, mcintyre's is very strong as well. he's got some pretty slick power moves (new future shock too)

Is there a running Claymore kick too?

that's a systemic problem. not getting fixed this year unfortunately.

Hopefully next year. Luckily most moves have managed to avoid it in recent years. The two most egregious examples off the top of my head is the SCM and the carribbean kick.

Archived