Patch?

Raddad88

Was anything done about the incorrect crowd reactions with some wrestlers and matches?

What about AI diving most post-wake up taunt on the top rope?

The wrong crowd reactions issue has been there for years. Which is weird when every year I hear "audio has been overhauled for this game" and that remains there.

AI wake up / diving issue was fixed.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone else test diving, and running ground attacks? They don't seem to be connecting properly anymore.

LOL!

It could just be me or a string of bad luck, which is why i'm asking someone else to verify for me. Hold your horses before you start that lol stuff.

I noticed that you are able to pick the theme music of the people in one of the DLC packs, it's the one with Drew McIntyre, Elias, Ruby Riot, Lars Sullivan, & Alleister Black. The first DLC pack could be coming really soon?

So can we add these themes to the jukebox already? Lol

I noticed that you are able to pick the theme music of the people in one of the DLC packs, it's the one with Drew McIntyre, Elias, Ruby Riot, Lars Sullivan, & Alleister Black. The first DLC pack could be coming really soon?

Give me a sec to finish this great match i'm having and i'll check for ya. :lol:

Theres this odd kind of pause after certain move animations now. Like, for a couple, you just kind of both are still for a second before the animation happens, and for others, the frozen stillness happens after the move. Also the Back Body Drop top rope grapple move did the glitch where you and your opponent land in the air a few feet above the ring. Kind of unrelated...could be a height thing...gave Kairi Sane the Kofi Comeback 2 and that connects kind of weird too when done from the upper right corner. Looks good in Create A Moveset so Im guessing its another height thing. I noticed the 619/Tiger Feint Kick Rumble finisher was removed too....the year I couldve given it to several people. Lol

All of the Superstars included in it have their entrance music, motions, trons, etc in the game now.

:lol: not a bad glitch but noteworthy, I had a female manager, and after my match R-Truth made a run in to attack me. Well, I guess my female manager didn't give a *Censored* about gender rules because she ran in and clotheslined him while he was attacking me.

Unfortunately the DLC themes aren't in the jukebox yet.

Elbow pads are mess up now in CAW mode. Spikes are coming out of them.

That bug again? Jaysus..

Too bad the first packs moves weren't also made available by accident.

In game design logos are messed up in CAW mode.

Do me a favour and try exiting out of the game and back in. Not disbelieving you, but I just jumped into caw mode on a caw and everythings working as normal.

Do me a favour and try exiting out of the game and back in. Not disbelieving you, but I just jumped into caw mode on a caw and everythings working as normal.

Sorry it's CAWs that you have made yourself not ones you downloaded from others.

Sorry it's CAWs that you have made yourself not ones you downloaded from others.

The caw I tested it on was one I had made myself.

Okay weird. Me and others from other sites have this issue.

Okay weird. Me and others from other sites have this issue.

That's why I asked you to see if turning the game off and on again might fix it, just wanna see if perhaps that could be the problem.

Do you have any pictures of these issues? The messed up logos and spikey pads? If I know exactly what to try and replicate I can try again to see if it's occurring in my game.

As an aside, can't confirm if this was fixed but the skin clipping issue I was having a while back might have been fixed. At least one caw who had his skin clip through his tights appears to not have that issue now.

Did you notice whether the AI was more difficult to pin?

Did you notice whether the AI was more difficult to pin?

I did! Though I should note that I was playing against a high attribute CAW, the caw kicked out of multiple signatures and at least one finisher before I got my first pin in a 2 out of 3 falls match. It made the match way more fun that it didn't just lie down and take the L without fighting! :D

Just went on my AJ alt attires and now the attires with the entrance hoodies the elbow pads now have a big spike sticking out of them. When i remove the hoodie the spike goes away but it comes back whenever i put the elbow pad back on.

Hmm... could the trigger for the bug be jackets then?

Yup, just checked the Pete Dunne CAW I downloaded (from NWOldskool I think) that had horrible skin clipping on his singlet and that's been fixed. perpes excellentia in that regard

There's still some clipping on lower arm parts though.

I'm going through caw mode with another caw who has a jacket on and i'm still not seeing any spikey pads or messed up logos. Out of curiosity, did you guys make sure to exit the game completely after you finished downloading and installing the patch?

I'm going through caw mode with another caw who has a jacket on and i'm still not seeing any spikey pads or messed up logos. Out of curiosity, did you guys make sure to exit the game completely after you finished downloading and installing the patch?

eh, check out the images on this page

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4345181-PS4-Patch-01-03/page4

it's usually a combination of parts that does the trick. would be helpful to know what they are.

Archived