Patch?

Raddad88

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't do chain grapples on the ground any more in universe mode?

Ive noticed we cant use grounded working holds either

Yeah i just had a match as Charlotte vs Natalya and i kept trying to do her leg headlock flipping rest hold and it wouldn't do it, i just chalked it up to pressing the wrong thing or not holding down the button long enough. But we seriously can't do rest holds anymore? R u kidding me?

I seriously wish 2K would test these patches, release it on a test console and go through the game for a few days making sure nothing is messed up. It can't be that hard, just have someone play every match, do every position like rest holds, submissions, corner grapples etc and just make sure everything works before releasing the damn thing.

Weird how you can't do certain moves in Universe now..

Also..

Triple H's entrance doesn't show water

Bobby Roodes voice is gone for finisher and glorious chants (along with fans)

New days voice taunts are muted

(Weird noting Eric young has a voice taunt and is new.. and Chris Jericho voice taunt still works but other new (and old) ones don't. Wonder the coding difference)

And obviously the belt around coat bug #infuriating ! And moves with no crowd reaction. 80% of new moves don't. 60% of DLC moves from 2k17 have reactions when they didn't, and others that did have crowd reaction now don't..

So *censored*ing weird

Weird how you can't do certain moves in Universe now..

Also..

Triple H's entrance doesn't show water

Bobby Roodes voice is gone for finisher and glorious chants (along with fans)

New days voice taunts are muted

(Weird noting Eric young has a voice taunt and is new.. and Chris Jericho voice taunt still works but other new (and old) ones don't. Wonder the coding difference)

And obviously the belt around coat bug #infuriating ! And moves with no crowd reaction. 80% of new moves don't. 60% of DLC moves from 2k17 have reactions when they didn't, and others that did have crowd reaction now don't..

So *censored*ing weird

That's what they all *censored*ed up with the newest patch? Jesus Christ, most of it was perfectly fine before.

This freaking company...

Archived