• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

#21 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:32 AM

Does it still have the ''Parental Control'' issue? I couldn't use any downloaded attires when playing offline or when a 2nd controller is turned on to play with a friend.

#22 timschel

timschel

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:33 AM

Does it still have the ''Parental Control'' issue? I couldn't use any downloaded attires when playing offline or when a 2nd controller is turned on to play with a friend.

Every local player needs to have a psn account and signed in online

Edited by timschel, 27 October 2017 - 02:34 AM.

#23 CMpunk867

CMpunk867

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,136 posts
  • Gamertag: trojanking867
  • Twitter: eJvalenzuela

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:40 AM

Damn it Microsoft get your shit together. Lol

#24 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 50,985 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Did you guys fix the bug where moves were removed?? :|

#25 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,203 posts

I just wanna know if they know about the logo glitch yet and if they plan to fix it, I'm annoyed with spending 100 dollars and can't play with the created wrestlers that keep me playing all year long. Total let down it wasnt fixed

#26 snakebiteSB

snakebiteSB

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:43 AM

Great hopefully Xbox will have one soon and I'll be able to finally do promos in Universe.

Bit much too soon to think the frame rate would get fixed? Could it take a while to fix that one?

#27 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:44 AM

Removed moves is not a glitch. It's intentional.

#28 timschel

timschel

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:45 AM

If they were removed by mistake but there are few instances of that occurring.

#29 NiceTwice

NiceTwice

Opener

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:47 AM

These patches in the last few years have come with small new additions. I'd love to see a small change where you could change user logo materials in caw mode (It's in create a belt so hey maybe it could be done). Or maybe one day we get a surprise where we get advanced entrances with titles since it seems this is small change that has been forgotten for 10 years.

So yeah a bit more back on topic.. I look forward to the gargano superkick fix. have used him a lot and thought the superkick just kept getting reversed on me.

#30 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:48 AM

Hello, Superstars!

We have a new patch patch for WWE 2K18 (1.03) available on PlayStation 4, and coming soon to PC and Xbox One. 

Please read below for all the nitty gritty details on what's included.

Road to Glory Fixes

• Fixed issue where a MyPLAYER's qualification progress was reset in bad networking situations in Road to Glory.
  • Fixed issue with PSN wait time and matchmaking times in Road to Glory.

Highlight Video:

• Create a video – added the ability to choose from cutscenes using the following entrance, promo, and universe/career. From these sub options you can choose the cast (wrestlers) for the highlights. 

General Bug Fixing

• Gameplay: The referee fails to count pin falls or disqualifications in 8-man matches with entrances on in gameplay.
  • Fixed an issue where Ref doesn't count the pin in Tag Team matches when entrances are enabled.
  • Universe: The title fatal crashes when starting any promo in Universe.
  • Fixed crash that would occur when starting a user-created Self-Promotion Promo.
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed rivalries to occur between Superstars of different genders
  • Fixed not being able to select the “No Mercy” PPV theme when customizing a PPV.
  • Fixed Royal Rumble winners being booked into title matches for the World Title of both co-hosting shows at WrestleMania.
  • Fixed some cases where rivalries would break and lead to continuous One-on-One and Two-on-Two matches between the rivals.
  • Note: This patch will not retroactively fix a broken rivalry.
  • Fixed cutscenes where the wrong Superstars are shown, or where Superstars are swapped.
  • Reduced chances of Falls Count Anywhere matches being booked on Major Shows.
  • Increased chances of rivalries occurring that involve a champion; this should lead to more title matches occurring overall.
  • The Duration of naturally-occurring rivalries will now vary.
  • Non-title rivalries will be randomized between Short and Medium durations.
  • Title rivalries will be randomized between Medium and Long durations.

#31 snakebiteSB

snakebiteSB

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:51 AM

Soooo how long til Xbox get the patch out?

#32 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:53 AM

Every local player needs to have a psn account and signed in online

Previous 2K WWE games, I didn't need to be signed in online to use downloaded attires when I played alone offline. Are you saying this is an intentional change and won't be fixed with patches?

#33 Queen Stephanie

Queen Stephanie

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,206 posts
  • Gamertag: SixthWeasley

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:53 AM

These patches in the last few years have come with small new additions. I'd love to see a small change where you could change user logo materials in caw mode (It's in create a belt so hey maybe it could be done). Or maybe one day we get a surprise where we get advanced entrances with titles since it seems this is small change that has been forgotten for 10 years.

So yeah a bit more back on topic.. I look forward to the gargano superkick fix. have used him a lot and thought the superkick just kept getting reversed on me.

Please god.

#34 TheGame32

TheGame32

Opener

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:56 AM

Glad to see this.  hopefully everything gets ironed out sooner than later. 

#35 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:57 AM

The opponent attacks from the middle rope after wake taunt now.

Last man standing is fixed and so is falls count anywhere!

Edited by WVIP, 27 October 2017 - 03:02 AM.

#36 ItsMeMAB

ItsMeMAB

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,154 posts
  • Gamertag: ItsMeMAB

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:16 AM

Hopefully, they can fix the frame rate issues in the next match. It's bad enough trying to play a 1 on 1 with CAWS in a created arena, so I dread to think what anything beyond that is like.

#37 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:18 AM

I noticed that you are able to pick the theme music of the people in one of the DLC packs, it's the one with Drew McIntyre, Elias, Ruby Riot, Lars Sullivan, & Alleister Black. The first DLC pack could be coming really soon?

#38 rocky505

rocky505

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • Gamertag: PublicKam
  • Twitter: R0cky505

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:19 AM

The NXT DLC Entrances have been added to the Advanced Entrance Creations with the patch. Most likely on accident.

#39 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,702 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:20 AM

I noticed that you are able to pick the theme music of the people in one of the DLC packs, it's the one with Drew McIntyre, Elias, Ruby Riot, Lars Sullivan, & Alleister Black. The first DLC pack could be coming really soon?

Really? Guarantee that wasn't intended. :lol:

#40 WVIP

WVIP

Legend

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:20 AM

The NXT DLC Entrances have been added to the Advanced Entrance Creations with the patch. Most likely on accident.

Accident but good to know which DLC pack we are getting first.