(UPDATED) CAW Showcase 2k18! HAIL HYDRA! Red Skull (WWII & Iron Skull) & Captain HYDRA!

BornVillain13

The Joker

Let's open this up with the CAW I've been making since the first SvR and has been my first CAW of every game since: The Joker. I used an edited picture of Willem Dafoe's face and gave him two distinct looks. One was inspired by the 2008 deluxe hardcover edition of Alan Moore's The Killing Joke and the other was inspired by Paul Dini's and Alex Ross' Case Study. Im very glad they fixed the body size issue this year so I can give him a skinny, lanky body.

04vekoz.jpgP3FSpjh.jpgweUzW53.jpg6ON4mna.jpg

Ra's al Ghul

This look is an original concept of mine inspired by his classic look in the comics, Batman: The Animated Series, and the ARROW TV series. ***I should also note that I stumbled on a glitch so his first In-Ring attire has him wearing his entrance coat while his shirtless attire is actually his second In-Ring attire.***

Rqq21b3.jpguYPVKbI.jpgHfPYIvk.jpg

Magneto (Not on Community Creations)

This one was fun to do. It's my own version of the outfit Michael Fassbender wore in X-Men: First Class the first time he called himself Magneto. I incorporated elements from the movie as well as the comic books. His second attire was inspired by his look in the Ultimate series.

4L8tyzj.jpgMLynrGm.jpgCOMKNCb.jpg

Mister Sinister

Since Stardust's cape was still in the game without the little stars on it, I figured I'd try my hand at Mister Sinister. The new image mapping and emboss effect in this game made giving his arms and legs nice crisp lines a lot easier. For this CAW, I mainly used his classic look from the comics. For the red belt, I drew inspiration from Wolverine and the X-Men where his belt never connected in the front. If I knew how to do the glitch I stumbled upon while making Ra's al Ghul, Sinister would be wearing his Entrance Attire as his In-Ring attire.

bbtKaJ1.jpgBtjOiKD.jpg

Pennywise the Dancing Clown

I really loved the remake of Stephen King's IT. I loved it so much that I first made my Pennywise in 2k17 and now on 2k18. I saw a lot of Pennywise CAWs online and was originally just going to download one of them but none really caught my eye in terms of near accuracy so I decided to make mine again. I tried getting it as close as I could. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough room to add the eyebrows but I don't think that breaks the CAW.

CZvSz49.jpg

Lw0dq2i.jpg

Alice Cooper

My first non-fiction CAW in the game is the legendary Alice Cooper wearing his 1986 The Nightmare Returns Tour stage outfit. For WWE historians, this is also what he wore when he managed Jake "The Snake" Roberts to the ring when he went up against The Honky Tonk Man at Wrestlemania 3! So if you need someone to be in The Snake's corner in your game, who better than America's original nightmare?

o8w3n4G.jpgU3cypHv.jpg

All CAWs except for Magneto are up online. To find them, search JokerbeatsBats in the creators box. There are more CAWs on their way, including some originals of mine.

***UPDATE***

Classic & Inmate Joker

Version 2 of my existing Joker CAW. Nothing too major about the changes I made to the suit I simply brought his hairline down by using the wolf's head logo, used some parenthesis for the hair strands, changed the color of his clothes, changed the shoes and retouched the designs to make the spats. The fun happened when I was making the straightjacket because I wanted to see if I could pull it off and I did. He is now on Community Creations if you guys want him.

AI4D0Ik.jpg7NvlT7z.jpgtZLenq9.jpgvQiiS2D.jpgMYGZtkO.jpg

V8nAokQ.jpg

John Doe and Harley Quinn

So after playing through the latest episode of Batman: The Telltale Series, I decided to make John Doe and Harley Quinn. They are both online and ready to be downloaded... preferably as a set. John was really easy to make since I just took my already existing Joker CAW, duplicated him, and de-aged him. Harley was a bit more time-consuming but at least I got the accuracy I wanted. Enjoy them both!

Pz4Hm75.jpg

DWcIBx9.jpgL2VD1xq.jpgQjQ2jW6.jpgVzOoBuG.jpgl6mBiwW.jpg

The Red Skull

So I saw a bunch of Captain America CAWs on the community. Great. Where was The Red Skull? There was one but meh. So I decided to make my own and I made him closer to his classic look from the comics with the green outfit, green gloves, and brown boots. I also added little touches here and there like the HYDRA armband and silver HYDRA belt buckle. If I really wanted to be more accurate I would have used another symbol but I didn't want to get banned or anything so I went with the more acceptable alternative. He isn't online yet but he soon will be.

RYsqDA5.jpgKmDMWuq.jpg

Wilson Fisk

So I recently re-watched Daredevil on Netflix and afterwards I thought The Kingpin would make a really good addition to my roster of evil CAWs. I didn't use a picture of Vincent D'Onofrio's face since I couldn't find one that was't black and white or had the right lighting so I morphed his face as close as I could to make him look like the actor. Obviously there were limits but I think I did a pretty good job. He comes with two attires: his regular blue suit and his prison uniform. Enjoy.

tYo2YTF.jpgvaQTKWq.jpgEcSWvNG.jpgHqqrbUq.jpgACZ1q6A.jpg

***UPDATE***

World War II Red Skull

After re-watching Captain America: The First Avenger, I decided to make The Red Skull wearing a WWII HYDRA uniform. I used the black uniforms of the SS as the base and pretty much changed all symbols relating to the SS or Nazi Germany to the HYDRA symbols. So everything from the medal around his neck to the pin on his breast pocket to the lapel patches to the arm band to the belt buckle has the HYDRA symbol. Only thing I took from real life was the Iron Cross which I made in Group Logos. The shoulder straps and belt were simple logos put together. He's up on Community Creations if you want him.

6SqNbok.jpg

eElUL8f.jpg

The Iron Skull

After I made the WWII Red Skull, I went ahead and made another version of the character I really liked: The Iron Skull. Iron Skull can be seen in Disney XD's Avengers Assemble animated series. This was a fun one to do and for a little extra detailing, I made him slightly taller, maxed his attributes to 100 and altered some of his moves so it looks like he can lift anything with ease while in the Ironman armor. This one is not on Community Creations just yet.

tnZMihe.jpg9GLJPQC.jpgG03XfZE.jpg

K2M4cns.jpg

Captain America (HYDRA Agent)

I don't usually do Hero CAWs but this one was the exception. For years, I've always wanted to see an evil Captain America. I often wondered what he would be like and most of all what he would LOOK like. Then MARVEL came out with the Secret Empire storyline and I finally got to see images of Captain America wearing the symbol of HYDRA on his chest. So naturally, I pulled inspiration from the comics and made HYDRA Agent Captain America. His alternate is the traditional Red, White, and Blue version of this suit, but the red and black just looks cooler. Cap is up on Community Creations. Enjoy!

X2DO0M0.jpghnmSM1s.jpg

Didn't plan on it but maybe. If I find a picture where he's not showing teeth and he isn't wearing his hat.

Spot on, are you planning a Jack Nicholson Joker at any point? Or any more Batman villains?

And yes. I plan on making most of the rogues gallery. I'm gonna try and make them my own versions while staying true to the character but if I can't do it convincingly then I won't make them.

Spot on, are you planning a Jack Nicholson Joker at any point? Or any more Batman villains?

And yes. I plan on making most of the rogues gallery. I'm gonna try and make them my own versions while staying true to the character but if I can't do it convincingly then I won't make them.

I just had a quick look on Google, try "Jack Nicholson Joker" and then look for "mime edition", there's a pretty good one of his hair and face with his mouth closed - you'll have to photoshop the red around his lips though.

I'll take a look but if I don't feel it'll work, then I won't make him. I have a certain standard of quality to my CAWs that I want to keep constant yknow? Like if I did Jack's Joker, I have to figure out what shirt to give him because I already know I'm not giving him the regular tuxedo vest with bow tie shirt. But I'll see what I can do.

I just had a quick look on Google, try "Jack Nicholson Joker" and then look for "mime edition", there's a pretty good one of his hair and face with his mouth closed - you'll have to photoshop the red around his lips though.

I'll take a look but if I don't feel it'll work, then I won't make him. I have a certain standard of quality to my CAWs that I want to keep constant yknow? Like if I did Jack's Joker, I have to figure out what shirt to give him because I already know I'm not giving him the regular tuxedo vest with bow tie shirt. But I'll see what I can do.

I can understand that, of course it's entirely your call. Appreciate the effort anyway. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I tried making Jack Nicholson Joker and I didn't like how it turned out so I deleted it. Sorry man. I tried.

I can understand that, of course it's entirely your call. Appreciate the effort anyway. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived