PS4 vs PS4 pro

adestar

Thats what Ive heard wvip! The game on PS4 is very glitchy

How could 2K do something like this? Only make the game work on the new consoles but don't make it work for those that didn't upgrade?

I know but its the way of game industry! I also play nba 2k and this year returned it as no rookie mode on my career. And no answer from my teeets even to the top guys! They have become worse than ea in some ways

Dont mean to interrupt the initial discussion, but Im gonna upgrade to a PS4 Pro, but want to keep my current 2TB Hard Drive, will my current one work in the PS4 Pro, as Ive heard it may not/will make it run slow.

I currently have a Seagate 2TB Laptop HDD SATA III 2.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive 9.5MM (ST2000LM003) in my PS4.

You can trade in your reg. Ps4 towards a Pro and gain extra credit at Gamestop. Thats what i did. Traded that, 4 controllers, a bunch of old games from gameboy and ds, and had $340 worth towards it. Went from a $400 system to $55 ?

Im gonna trade my PS4 in as well as my old phone and some games, just have to see if my current HD is compatible or if I will have to buy a newer 2TB

What if I want to keep the game data from my old PS4 and just want to transfer that into the PS4 Pro? I don't want to lose all my games progress.

If you have PS+ you can just upload all your save data to the cloud and then re-download it on your new console

What if I want to keep the game data from my old PS4 and just want to transfer that into the PS4 Pro? I don't want to lose all my games progress.

If you have PS+ you can just upload all your save data to the cloud and then re-download it on your new console

Thing is that works for all games except WWE games.

is there any word on a Pro/XB1x patch??? WWE2k games....are like the only current games that arent optimised for the new consoles. Which makes no sense considering NBA2k games were on the fore-front and had one of ...if not the first native 4k game on PS4 Pro last year

I did this when I traded it in over the summer. They had me buy the new Pro then I took it home and you can transfer everything using a cable. Then i took my old ps4 in and they gave me the cash difference back for it. At Gamestop btw.

I got both reg ps4 and the pro. Far as this game graphic wise no there's no major difference bc this game is still stuck in the past and doesn't support the 4k. But performance wise the runs way better on the pro. There's no loud fan noise, not as much crashing, faster loading and my 8 man tag matches don't lag like others have complained about.

I heard people that has PS4 Pro will have less glitches than standard PS4 for WWE 2K18.. Don't know if it's true.

It's true. It's not just for wwe 2k18 either it's basically for every game.

Dont mean to interrupt the initial discussion, but Im gonna upgrade to a PS4 Pro, but want to keep my current 2TB Hard Drive, will my current one work in the PS4 Pro, as Ive heard it may not/will make it run slow.

I currently have a Seagate 2TB Laptop HDD SATA III 2.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive 9.5MM (ST2000LM003) in my PS4.

You won't be able to use that old harddrive in the ps4 pro unless you wipe all data and re initialize it. Bc Sony fixed it where you can't use the same harddrive with savec data on it on a totally different consoles. The ps4 pro cones with the 1tb drive just use that then add a external harddrive. Or just do what I did keep your reg ps4 with your old games on it and just buy a pro so you have both.

You can transfer the game saves via playstation plus online storage or a usb flash drive stick.

Archived