29 replies to this topic

#21 boomzdaydevice

boomzdaydevice

Jobber

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jadenkathel

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

Thanks for the update Rad, cant wait for the non-DLC version to go live so I can get my hands on this, I saw on Twitter you'd done red ranger too is that going to be uploaded as well?

Gutted i cant use him for career mode, will just have to try and recreate him as best I can in the mode. Stupid 2k taking that out :-(

#22 EdgarAllenBro™

EdgarAllenBro™

New Talent

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TyromeJackson
  • Twitter: @RadicalOfficial

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:57 AM

Thanks for that bit of information. What size do you make the attires 252, 512 ? or 1024 ?

No problem, dude! Anyone. I use a combination of 252 x 252 and 512 x 512. The Camo Crust V1 attire is all 252 x 252, because for the amount of logos to do it, it was required with points limit being at 96 for images.

Amazing.

Youre too kind.

Thanks for the update Rad, cant wait for the non-DLC version to go live so I can get my hands on this, I saw on Twitter you'd done red ranger too is that going to be uploaded as well?
Gutted i cant use him for career mode, will just have to try and recreate him as best I can in the mode. Stupid 2k taking that out :-(

Wont try to make ya wait too long! As soon as I get a day off, most likely. As far as the Red Ranger goes, I made that attire for a friend, so i would have to ask him for permission to upload it because its not mine. If I can, I will!

#23 skeletonrook

skeletonrook

Jobber

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Hinder1979

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

Could i suggest a non dlc of the outlaw of detroit version please bud?

#24 EdgarAllenBro™

EdgarAllenBro™

New Talent

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:13 AM

Thats no problem, man. I am working on Non DLC this weekend. I will have it up for you.

#25 XWF1000

XWF1000

Opener

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:13 AM

Thats no problem, man. I am working on Non DLC this weekend. I will have it up for you.

Any idea when Venom & Carnage will be up? I know that you didn't have time to do them last year due to your personal life which I was not complaining!!! 

#26 Rantuckjr

Rantuckjr

New Talent

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:24 AM

Thanks for the upload but i haven't downloaded yet. I am waiting for the Outlaw of Detroit version (i have DLC) but only see one version uploaded.

#27 EdgarAllenBro™

EdgarAllenBro™

New Talent

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

Any idea when Venom & Carnage will be up? I know that you didn't have time to do them last year due to your personal life which I was not complaining!!!

I actually have run into some issues regarding Online. Long story short I was banned for uploading a skeleton middle finger. As soon as I get it lifted, I can upload all my non DLC Attires and CAWs. I am in the process of making Carnage & Venom, but I am on a temporary halt until the ban is lifted so I can upload logos again.

Thanks for the upload but i haven't downloaded yet. I am waiting for the Outlaw of Detroit version (i have DLC) but only see one version uploaded.

Unfortunately I got banned, so for the time being until I can get this removed I wont be able to do anything.

#28 Monarch98

Monarch98

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:42 AM

I actually have run into some issues regarding Online. Long story short I was banned for uploading a skeleton middle finger. As soon as I get it lifted, I can upload all my non DLC Attires and CAWs. I am in the process of making Carnage & Venom, but I am on a temporary halt until the ban is lifted so I can upload logos again.

Unfortunately I got banned, so for the time being until I can get this removed I wont be able to do anything.

Sorry to hear that dude.

#29 WNX

WNX

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,825 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:10 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY with the Green Ranger attire. All of those are the heat

Did they say why you got banned or are they being as vague as they normally are?

#30 Ap3xHitman

Ap3xHitman
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Gamertag: Ap3xHitman

Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:14 AM

what console is this on?? i really want to download some of these caws sooooooooo bad 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Radical, Radicult, WWE2K18