Aprex07 - Superstar Studio (Kurt Angle SVR Pack) (Kurt Angle TNA Pack) (John Cena 2006 Upload My Time Is Now)

aprex07

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are amazing, but you have to make sure it's the original singlet he has in-game for him to be able to pull down the straps.

i just change the boots and they do not work the straps :(

Hmmm...then I guess there's not much you can do. I don't know how @J-man89 got his Kurt alt. attires to remove the straps.

the straps only work in the base attire example used my angle svr 2007 or tna 2007 works the straps it's because it does not remove anything from the original

Yeah i didn't remove anything from my Angle's attire, kept all the original parts. Guessing if you remove any of the default parts it messes up the straps thing.

Its funny Kurt's on the poster for Survivor Series and they got him in a singlet similar to the No Mercy 2004 attire with different colors, wonder if thats the attire he's gonna wear for the Survivor Series match?

maxresdefault.jpg

Looking good! What other TNA attires do you have planned?

the other will be the flames whites used in 2010

1.jpg

TNA 2008 Preview

21ajpkk.jpg

Outstanding dude, any chance of the red attire with the white and blue flames from TNA as 2nd attire?

exactly that will be :)

How do you make the shoes so white? Every time I try, they look silver. Is it a material change or do you use logos?

only used other type of materials in the boots

Since you have the stars from the 2017 Angle attire and the base from the No Mercy 2004, would you be willing to make Angle's Armageddon 2004/SmackDown vs. Raw 2006 attire? Maybe throw it in a WWE/TNA mixed pack with this Kurt-Angle.jpg

in fact afterwards i was going to make a SvR pack 2005 & 2006 of Angle

angle05.jpg

06+kurt+angle+ch+ch17-18.jpg

I see. Could you add the SVR 06 attire to the 07 slot? Those were my two favorite WWE PS2 games.

Yes I can do it add the svr 2006 attire

first l will finish the tna 2010 attire only left me the knees to finish the attire

Any chance you could reupload the No Way Out 2006, and SVR 07 attires together as one? Also, when I do download them by themselves, the logos are gone. That seemed to be the case with a lot of early uploads.

if I can do it but the problem would be what would happen with no way out 2005 attire?

I am already developing the svr 2006 attire and I do not want to lose what has already been achieved

my next pack is SVR Pack 2006 attire & 2005 Attire

maybe SYM Attire? with No Way Out 2005

Upload Again SVR 2007 & No Way Out 2006 in the same Slots

angleredbaldsym.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived