Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course we are so short of Main eventers that we have to stack both sides with part timers and mcmahon's..

Sad but true..

All about the McMahons, damnit.

Convinced Raw is losing because Cena will not lose on his return, plus Angle's nailed on to get emasculated (again) and fired by Stephanie.

I don't consider Stephanie emasculating people "a spoiler". It's kind of like saying "last night on Raw there were wrestling matches".

Super happy about the part-timers. Id rather see Triple H, Angle, Brock and Cena in the ring over most of the newer guys.

And that is WWEs fault for never building up anybody else to that level. Not mine for preferring guys who are actual stars.

Brock and Cena I understand. Even Angle while it's still a novelty but HHH? Sheesh. Since the Daniel Bryan match the only thing worth watching was the Ambrose match and that was from a glorified house show.

If AJ can carry Lesnar to a great match, he's officially the best in the world.

As if Lesnar needs to be carried to anything. And AJ won't be the best in the world regardless. #FACTS

Super happy about the part-timers. Id rather see Triple H, Angle, Brock and Cena in the ring over most of the newer guys.

And that is WWEs fault for never building up anybody else to that level. Not mine for preferring guys who are actual stars.

Brock and Cena I understand. Even Angle while it's still a novelty but HHH? Sheesh. Since the Daniel Bryan match the only thing worth watching was the Ambrose match and that was from a glorified house show.

If AJ can carry Lesnar to a great match, he's officially the best in the world.

As if Lesnar needs to be carried to anything. And AJ won't be the best in the world regardless. #FACTS

Lesnar is the worst performer on the roster lol, AJ carried Jinder to a decent match but doing it with Brock is gonna be way tougher.

AJ is in all probability there to eat suplexes and bump like a :censored: . Aside from that I have little expectation. Of course if they let them both go balls out, then match of the year would be academic.

I'll still enjoy it because AJ wrestling a broom would be unmissable.

Hoping the Shield rip, rend, fold spindle and mutilate New Day. (or at least beat them rigorously and pin them)

I enjoy Triple H in the ring against the indy guys. I liked his match with Seth.

That match sucked balls. Way too long, way too slow, illogical booking. Snooze fest.

But his entrance still glues my eyes to the screen and his promos deliver more often than not. I was thrilled to see him come out and deliver the

Pedogree last night.

He always has to have the coolest one, even if it makes no sense. Sure puts the rest of the roster over :rolleyes:

Cant say I blame him BUT dont know if we can put that all on him.

Because at Takeovers, we see a lot of guys get cool entrances. You dont see that on the main roster. But I wonder if we would if he was in charge...

Possibly, but there is likely more of a budgetary problem with the main roster. So much more stuff has to be paid for, so they reserve special entrances for Wrestlemania.

Ive seen some people complain about the build to Survivor Series being all over the place, but I have to say that has made it really fun for me! Ive been enjoying all these title matches and changes to see who will be facing who at the PPV, plus the #UnderSiege stuff has been really fun to watch.

Hmm after the hint of a Asuka vs Dana feud and Nattie being bitter I see the following Happening at the SS ppv:

- Dana distracts Asuka getting her eliminated by countout while fighting with her in the outside and preventing her from going back to the ring in time

- Natalya costs Charlotte the win against Alexa (so Vince can remain happy...) and Carmella grabs the opportunity of a hurt Charlotte to cash it and grab the title as a shocker.

This way Asuka gets neutralized without being pinned by anyone (as a shocker) and Nia get's eliminated aswell through a Team effort from the SD Team. Sole survivor probably Sasha Banks for Team raw picking up the win for her brand since it is unlikely that Vince will let SD win any matches on the Card at all.

Ive seen some people complain about the build to Survivor Series being all over the place, but I have to say that has made it really fun for me! Ive been enjoying all these title matches and changes to see who will be facing who at the PPV, plus the #UnderSiege stuff has been really fun to watch.

I agree.

Also, I reckon Jinder is gonna interfere in the Lesnar/Styles match.

Hmm after the hint of a Asuka vs Dana feud and Nattie being bitter I see the following Happening at the SS ppv:

- Dana distracts Asuka getting her eliminated by countout while fighting with her in the outside and preventing her from going back to the ring in time

- Natalya costs Charlotte the win against Alexa (so Vince can remain happy...) and Carmella grabs the opportunity of a hurt Charlotte to cash it and grab the title as a shocker.

This way Asuka gets neutralized without being pinned by anyone (as a shocker) and Nia get's eliminated aswell through a Team effort from the SD Team. Sole survivor probably Sasha Banks for Team raw picking up the win for her brand since it is unlikely that Vince will let SD win any matches on the Card at all.

Asuka should not lose like that. I think it makes her look weak. She should be the sole survivor.

Archived