Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see AOP Vs Breezango. Only thing I'm worried about is how long is it until they say goodbye to Ellering once they hit the main roster?

Well WINC had reports once AOP get called up Ellering won't come with them. Ellering will stay on NXT.

I'd love to see AOP Vs Breezango. Only thing I'm worried about is how long is it until they say goodbye to Ellering once they hit the main roster?

Well WINC had reports once AOP get called up Ellering won't come with them. Ellering will stay on NXT.

That sucks. Ellering is a huge part of their gimmick.

True, but think about it this way, they'll be like graduating from being taught from the best when they go the the main roster, while Ellring will move on in NXT to try to create yet another great tag team.

I want to get excited for the 5-on-5 Men's Elimination match but it's super hard with Angle, Triple H, Cena and Orton in the same match... in two thousand and *censored*ing seventeen.

I mean, I'm still looking forward to it, but they really couldn't have come up with anyone from the active roster better than at least two of those guys? I'm just so over them constantly giving part-timers the limelight. There's really nothing in this match apart from "star quality", if I'm being completely honest.

Still... the rest of the card is pretty solid. Shield/New Day should be MOTN, maybe even a contender for MOTY. Lesnar/Styles can be awesome if Lesnar turns up. Cesaro/Sheamus vs. Usos should be cracking and Miz/Corbin should be really good too.

I'm ok with the part timers being involved because there really isn't anything on the line except bragging rights between the McMahons. It's not like this match really is supposed to shape the long term of either show anyway. Survivor Series is a showcase event of Raw vs Smackdown, not about long term stories and pay offs for either shows rosters.

I'm ok with the part timers being involved because there really isn't anything on the line except bragging rights between the McMahons. It's not like this match really is supposed to shape the long term of either show anyway. Survivor Series is a showcase event of Raw vs Smackdown, not about long term stories and pay offs for either shows rosters.

Which is another problem. Why should we care? It's ot like Strowman & co. will be rewarded with World title matches or something. The only thing on the line is Angle's job.

Archived