Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope they realise how dumb it is to have Survivor Series (a ppv where champions actually clash) be preceded by "Clash of Champions" (where that is yet to happen)....

Clash of Champions was originally gonna be what they're doing this year with all the champions going head to head, hence Clash, and not Night of Champions. Survivor Series has become that and Bragging Rights more than Bragging Rights was ever Bragging Rights.

It was Clash last year too with it just being a standard PPV, so I kinda doubt that.

Also, I know it was a bit of a cluster*censored* last year., but I kinda wish they'd do an elimination match for the tag teams again this year. With Revival and Hardys out with injuries, it'd also give RAW a chance to fill their ranks with a few cruiserweight teams, which would be cool to see (though also probably the reason it's not happening). Club, Titus Worldwide, Swann/Alexander, Slater/Rhyno & Gallagher/Kendrick vs Breezango, Ascension, Harper/Rowan, Gable/Benjamin & English/Rusev would probably be the layout.

We're getting some great matches for this PPV:

The BAR vs the Usos

Shield vs New Day

Lesnar vs Styles

Team Red vs Team Blue

I'm willing to bet someone is gonna either debut or return at the PPV...maybe someone from NXT, or even better, maybe toward the end of the elimination match between Raw and Smackdown, have Team NXT(Drew Mcintyre, the Undisputed Era, Authors of Pain, Sanity) led by Triple H completely destroy both teams and the roster backstage to further proves just WHY NXT is truly better than Raw or Smackdown anyday! :D

I'm willing to bet someone is gonna either debut or return at the PPV...maybe someone from NXT, or even better, maybe toward the end of the elimination match between Raw and Smackdown, have Team NXT(Drew Mcintyre, the Undisputed Era, Authors of Pain, Sanity) led by Triple H completely destroy both teams and the roster backstage to further proves just WHY NXT is truly better than Raw or Smackdown anyday! :D

Would be dumb as *Censored* to put all those rivals together.

Archived