Sharp and choppy graphics on PS4

Youssef

I'm looking for a little advice here. The game looks so smooth graphics wise on the Youtube video, but on my standard PS4, its looks very sharp and somehow pixelated a bit.

I have a Samsung F5000 40inch full HD TV. I have it on PC mode and lowered the sharpness and my PS4 resolution set to 1080p, same as the TV. But the image is not smooth at all and the edges of wrestlers and ropes are very sharp and choppy.

Any help?

It's just the game, unfortunately. The screen tearing is pretty bad as well.

Yes it really tears a lot. And it looks worse when fighting outside the ring while using the dynamic ringside camera.

I tried other games and they all worked fine. I just don't get how much better and smoother it looks in the YouTube videos.

I've also noticed a somewhat pixelated appearance on the edges of the wrestlers and objects. I don't think it's terrible, but it's noticeable at times. You won't notice it on YouTube videos.

The Youtube videos look so smooth. On PS4, the entrances and cutscenes are dope. But during match gameplay, everything looks so sharp, and it's like the pixels are flickering or something.

Yeah, there are a LOT of outlines. Tables have outlines, wrestlers have outlines on character selection. Outlines on Bret Hart's singlet. Despite the 'visual upgrade' this year, I'd rather it was the same as last year. There are so many visual problems this year it's ridiculous, namely - as I've mentioned before - blacks being too black and the game generally being so dark to the point where significant details are lost, such as on attires.

Honestly, I can see the screen tearing but its no where near the amount of screen tearing 2K17 had, luckily.

Honestly, I can see the screen tearing but its no where near the amount of screen tearing 2K17 had, luckily.

Yeah, it's definitely gone down since 2K17, but it sucks that it still happens. I'm not sure what's causing it but I'm guessing it's just the game's engine.

I'd chalk that up to frame rate issues, which we were probably all expecting since even 6 man matches have been known to struggle in the past.

I have it in 1 Vs 1.

Entrances, renders, cutscenes and victory celebrations are all fine. But during match gameplay, there is pixelation around the wrestlers and objects, and it looks very sharp and I even set sharpness to 0, and every other game looks fine.

Archived