Wimpy's CAWs 7/23(Man of the Hour Preview Last Page)

Wimpy

Update in first post with Tino final update. He is ready to go, will upload tonight when Moss is finished.

2upehj7.jpg

Your getting there, work on the noses

By the way, I appreciate this feedback. This helped me get Tino's likeness more accurate. Haven't shown new face previews yet, but working on the noses really helped bring both guys together.

No problem I was looking at their renders I have and that's the first thing i noticed. And I too will be getting these, are u doing a second attire?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job, I'll be getting these tomorrow morning! Oh any ideas for entrance settings? Possible tag finisher?

I put Sports 1 as the entrance theme with the Authors of Pain entrance animation. The old Nation of Domination one is ok too until they get to the ring.

For the finisher, the closest thing I found to their Gory Bomb/Running bulldog combo was Hart Attack. If you initiate it with Tino, it somewhat resembles their set up of their real life finish.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

Nice work here with all. 1 more slot, another nxt guy prehaps?

Or u can cheat and make the Ealy Brothers, they're twin's with same arm tattoo just different arm and different lower ab tattoos, one has stars , the other cross. I have a few pics if anything

Definitely one more NXT guy to fill out this NXT pack. Hopefully I can get over the threshold and get to the next rank after the last guy. Not decided yet on who, I've already seen a few good Lorcan CAWs as well as a great Velveteen Dream. I'll try and figure out by tomorrow night

How about Fabian Aichner for your last NXT guy?

I would say Dijak, but I don't know if you could find enough reference pics with him not being on TV yet.

I can't think of anyone else from NXT that there aren't already good CAWs of. It's pretty much just Aichner and Heavy Machinery. Raul Mendoza, but I wouldn't imagine there'd be much interest in him.

How about Fabian Aichner for your last NXT guy?

I would say Dijak, but I don't know if you could find enough reference pics with him not being on TV yet.

I can't think of anyone else from NXT that there aren't already good CAWs of. It's pretty much just Aichner and Heavy Machinery. Raul Mendoza, but I wouldn't imagine there'd be much interest in him.

One of the people you just mentioned is who I'm going with. Hope to have a preview up in a few days ?

Update in first post, redid face texture and added preview for BOLA attire(Credit cuey82 for ref pics)
2pte81v.jpg

Texture on the face looks dark on the side

I redid the face texture and it's much more evenly lit. Thank you for the feedback.

Great so far, here's one of of his more recent attires if that helps, he wore it at PWG BOLA:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXXsgjn8ZT/

You rock, really wanted to make that attire, couldn't find quality refs. Just need to finish the kneepad.

Archived