CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Wimpy's CAWs 5/16(ACH Preview in Last Post)

Montez Ford Angelo Dawkins Street Profits Tino Sabbatelli Riddick Moss Wade Barrett

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241 Wimpy

Wimpy

Jobber

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheJuiceJones
  • Twitter: @WimpyCAWs

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:09 AM

I've been previewing ACH on Twitter, thought I'd show some images here.
ACH1.jpg
ACH2.jpg

#242 MrMorbid81

MrMorbid81

Opener

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

Miss seeing him in ROH. Wonder why he left. Hmm. Anyways, looks awesome AF. Looking forward to seeing the finished product when it's done. 

#243 Spine Buster

Spine Buster

New Talent

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gamertag: chopperpinel94
  • SEN (PS3): chopperpinel94

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

I've been previewing ACH on Twitter, thought I'd show some images here.
ACH1.jpg
ACH2.jpg

Looks great! Was hoping somebody would make him since I heard the news of his inclusion in this years BOSJ tournament. Hoping to see his attire from it. I have a moveset made for him, feel free to use it if you want.

#244 Wimpy

Wimpy

Jobber

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheJuiceJones
  • Twitter: @WimpyCAWs

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:13 AM

Looks great! Was hoping somebody would make him since I heard the news of his inclusion in this years BOSJ tournament. Hoping to see his attire from it. I have a moveset made for him, feel free to use it if you want.

Yeah I was gonna use your moveset for him. After I saw him announced for BOSJ and saw that Gaz made that great Ishimori, I figured it was time. I had planned on making him for a while as he debuted for DEFY wrestling in February.

#245 MrMorbid81

MrMorbid81

Opener

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:43 PM

ACH has been uploaded as of yesterday guys. Just thought I'd let you know. Only takes up 6 logo spaces, so that's damn good if you're using a lot of logos.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Montez Ford, Angelo Dawkins, Street Profits, Tino Sabbatelli, Riddick Moss, Wade Barrett