Wimpy's CAWs 7/23(Man of the Hour Preview Last Page)

Wimpy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've become an instant fan after watching that clip. The dude's a legit star.

Hey, quick question, how's your Sami Callihan going? And who in the blue is this Space Monkey guy you're making? Ha ha.

Callihan still chugging along. I'd say he is about 70-75% done.

Space Monkey is a Canadian wrestler with a silly gimmick, but he's been on a lot of high profile cards and he is very entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for the weekend! Thanks in advance... And guys... Please, thou shall not steal... It's already free to download and play.

"And guys... Please, thou shall not steal... It's already free to download and play."

^This!!!!

Lol, I'm not worried about that stuff. I make CAWs that I want to play as, and I like getting feedback as I progress. So at this point it's unimportant to me if someone tried to steal my work.

Not to downplay how other creators feel, but thats just how i feel about it. Maybe after I've been CAWing for a few years it will be something that bothers me, but for now I'll just keep creating. Thanks for the support guys.

Can you make Killshot as alt attire for ACH please

Don't you mean Shane Strickland? Because he used to be Killshot, not ACH. There's actually a pretty good Killshot caw already in the CC if you look him up.

Can you make Killshot as alt attire for Shane Strickland please

Maybe, this may not be a popular announcement, but at some time I'm gonna revisit Strickland as I have a new photo to make a texture with.

Gonna try and finish through everyone I'm working with now before then though.

Hey , Just wondered how space monkey is coming along ?

?Incredibly slowly. Along with Joey Janela, he is kind of on the backburner. In working on the attire for Space Monkey, I'm running into issues that I have yet to solve. Once I solve that, I'll just need a moveset and he's done.

Wimpy even i feel like you for a few years now re feeling towards caw stealing but i been through phases before lol....just read a old post of yours

?Yeah, I just feel like I have more important things to focus on as a creator. I also have yet to have someone steal my CAW's without crediting, so that plays a factor too. It just doesn't bother me at this point. I just try to keep working and getting better. That's my major focus right now, lol

Update to first post with new Gotch previews. Will have 2 new attires, no Vaudevillains attires. The first version of Gotch will be pulled by Saturday morning US time. The new Gotch will be up by the end of the weekend.

Simon Gotch/Grimm 2.0 Preview
Gotch_V2_Preview.png

Archived