Wimpy's CAWs 7/23(Man of the Hour Preview Last Page)

Wimpy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Update in first post
Simon Gotch/Grimm Uploaded-
Credit to Defract for the hair texture in slot 1. Credit to Kuzmac82 for the drawstring texture in slot 1. Credit to Raven for the attire textures for slot 2. Credit to AgeofSandow for the moveset
Uploaded.png
Tags:
Simon Grimm
Simon Gotch
Wimpy

Going to open up my next solo CAW to requests. Looking for suggestions on here, then after I get plenty of solid suggestions, I'll run a poll on my twitter @WimpyCAWs and go with the popular vote.

Request anything, but I am unlikely to create someone already tackled by a good creator on this board.

Suggest Away!

Despite knowing you've got more of a focus on current guys, you're one of the few actually asking for requests so I'll roll the dice on this.

Konnan - Filthy Animals attire (basically just a FUBU Jersey & pants) w/ nWo alt. attires

The Harris Brother/Harris Boys/Skull & 8 Ball ... basically the bald twins that worked in every federation under the the sun but never get made and since they're identical twins, you only really need to find the differing arm tats, lol.

Rey Mysterio Jr. - Unmasked 1999 attire/1996-1998 masked attire w/ the question marks (don't really care what color combo you'd go with) and smaller body type.

Those are my requests/suggestions. Thanks.

Archived