Bobby Roode's uranage

J-man89

i feel like u made a hundred of these "is X move in the game" topics on the 2k17 board???

was that u or someone else im thinking of?

That was another guy, JRAVER or something like that.

i feel like u made a hundred of these "is X move in the game" topics on the 2k17 board???

oh ok. ur right. (i didn't want to encourage a hundred more of those if this was that guy)

in that case. I will answer

No. It used to be called Sambo Suplex. Then they replaced Sambo Suplex....and turned it into a wrongly named Saito Suplex (note to 2k....if u need to remove some stuff...maybe remove the 9 saito suplexes that all look exactly the same lol)

this happened in 2k15 i think? Its a shame. i liked that move

oh ok. ur right. (i didn't want to encourage a hundred more of those if this was that guy)

No. It used to be called Sambo Suplex. Then they replaced Sambo Suplex....and turned it into a wrongly named Saito Suplex (note to 2k....if u need to remove some stuff...maybe remove the 9 saito suplexes that all look exactly the same lol)

Oh yeah Sambo Suplex that was it, sucks it was removed i was trying to update Roode's moveset. Anyways thanks for answering.

The spinning uranage? Yeah that move is friggin bad-ass. I always hoped it'd get a new animation.

Archived