*DELETE*

Blackbird 13

*Due to the consensus that this is a bad idea, I'm removing this thread.

As a side note... it's a shame that people can't be honest and realistic. I made a Hollywood Hogan one year that I thought was solid, but I was aware it was a stopgap until Bhangra Man's came out.

I really hope one year that all of the excellent CAW makers in this scene can coordinate a bit, and it'll be really easy to have something like this. Thank you guys for the stuff you do.

This thread is good for the community we should have already had it going by now, people are making the same caws for no reason instead of focusing on who they are good at making out of ego.

This is gonna save people downloads, we only get a limited amount of logo space and downloads per day, I've downloaded about 10 sets of The Street Profits till I wasted all my downloads lol

Now creating some kinda list of caw most haves to be listed in the top 2 isn't a bad idea

Take this garbage down. This is a back handed slap to all of those people you put notations for. Huge difference between a recommendation thread and what this is. Additionally, the majority of the people you placed on this list already have threads here on this forum and many people are working on the same wrestler or have put out the same wrestler. It's only going to start drama.

Take this garbage down. This is a back handed slap to all of those people you put notations for. Huge difference between a recommendation thread and what this is. Additionally, the majority of the people you placed on this list already have threads here on this forum and many people are working on the same wrestler or have put out the same wrestler. It's only going to start drama.

This thread will only lead to drama.

i completely agree, this thread is BS and will have drama

Yeah last year there was just a thread for creations that people found that WEREN'T already known creators on these boards. This version of this kind of thread you have on here is really unnecessary and slightly rude to some of the creators with the labels you have placed on them...

After looking in the thread, Storm should no doubt be **.

It's worth noting that just because something was only one star on here doesn't mean it isn't awesome... only that I can't verify that it's "almost in game model" quality. I'm sure there are more than just that one that I have listed as * that should be **... but I was hoping they'd come out in the wash as people make suggestions.

Defract's Cole is the one I was looking for.. I couldn't find it and didn't know if it was still up.

If the consensus is that this thread will cause more harm than good, I'll pull it down though. A shame, something like this could be a great resource.

It's fine having a resource...giving a list with options is a great idea. Last year, someone had a great thread which posted pictures of caws found in CC, but not posted on forums.

Having a star rating system will lead to drama between the more sensitive creators and is also a bit insulting to those who have put time and effort in just to be rated as okay until something better comes along.

It's fine having a resource...giving a list with options is a great idea. Last year, someone had a great thread which posted pictures of caws found in CC, but not posted on forums.

Having a star rating system will lead to drama between the more sensitive creators and is also a bit insulting to those who have put time and effort in just to be rated as okay until something better comes along.

100% agree

*Due to the consensus that this is a bad idea, I'm removing this thread.

As a side note... it's a shame that people can't be honest and realistic. I made a Hollywood Hogan one year that I thought was solid, but I was aware it was a stopgap until Bhangra Man's came out.

I really hope one year that all of the excellent CAW makers in this scene can coordinate a bit, and it'll be really easy to have something like this. Thank you guys for the stuff you do.

It's not about "being honest and realistic", it's about not discouraging or slamming others for their work by throwing notations next to their names. It's about being respectful and courteous to your fellow creators.

Sit and think on it, bro.

No one will begrudge you for the purpose of the thread, but the way you went about it most definitely would've led to arguments, which can lead to warnings and bans.

The problem being, of course, subjectiveness and sensitivity of some users. I don't blame you for the goal of the thread but it needs to be better thought out.

It's always good to be creative how can people learn without criticism.

Constructive criticism is not saying "good enough til something better comes along".

Building a database or reference/recommendation post isn't a bad idea but ranking the entries with the aforementioned is an awful idea. Just my 2 cents, do whatever y'all are gonna do.

Yeah last year there was just a thread for creations that people found that WEREN'T already known creators on these boards. This version of this kind of thread you have on here is really unnecessary and slightly rude to some of the creators with the labels you have placed on them...

Cheap plug: I made a topic that is more along those lines, here http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478555-best-of-cc/?do=findComment&comment=10934585

Archived