UP2SP33D 2K18: "We're Getting Too Old For This Sh*t"

Thr33X

I switched his boots and it works fine.Thanks for the response

How did you switch his boots? Does he say it in the video? I haven't had a chance to watch his new bit on Youtube yet!

You can just go into the CAW mode menu and switch the boots yourself when you edit the attire.

I switched his boots and it works fine.Thanks for the response

How did you switch his boots? Does he say it in the video? I haven't had a chance to watch his new bit on Youtube yet!

You can just go into the CAW mode menu and switch the boots yourself when you edit the attire.

Thanks! I'll try to do that when I get a chance! Not sure which boots I should use but the guy said something about AOP's boots! I'll have to do some digging on that! I could use that since they are the NEW AOP in my WWE Universe Mode!

Okay, I'm in a slight pinch right now. Tomorrow I'm planning to take down the older batch of female CAWS, but I'm torn on who to upload next. The CAWS featured in the video last posted on the previous page are staying up as is Sonya Robbins, but who will join them? I figured I'd let you all decide...so I'm posting this list here and on my Twitter and Instagram to find out who you'd like to get. These are the CAWS I have completed to date. There are 9 slots to fill, so let me know who you'd like to see.

DIAMONDS

Amber Gianni

Arlene Driver

Cordelia

The Lotus

Madison Star

Anjyl Andrews

Rayven Singh

Suki Nobu

La Reina

Lenox Leroux

Jillian Priede

Esther Laurant

Tiffany Queensbury

Isys Diamante

Jersey Redd

Tamarah

MEN

Krystian Fenix

Xander Xavier Luther

Jon Payne

Marco Juventus

Neo Sawada

Okay, I'm in a slight pinch right now. Tomorrow I'm planning to take down the older batch of female CAWS, but I'm torn on who to upload next. The CAWS featured in the video last posted on the previous page are staying up as is Sonya Robbins, but who will join them? I figured I'd let you all decide...so I'm posting this list here and on my Twitter and Instagram to find out who you'd like to get. These are the CAWS I have completed to date. There are 9 slots to fill, so let me know who you'd like to see.

DIAMONDS

Amber Gianni

Arlene Driver

Cordelia

The Lotus

Madison Star

Anjyl Andrews

Rayven Singh

Suki Nobu

La Reina

Lenox Leroux

Jillian Priede

Esther Laurant

Tiffany Queensbury

Isys Diamante

Jersey Redd

Tamarah

MEN

Krystian Fenix

Xander Xavier Luther

Jon Payne

Marco Juventus

Neo Sawada

Jillian, Esther, Rayven please.

DIAMONDS

Amber Gianni

Arlene Driver

Cordelia

The Lotus

Madison Star

Anjyl Andrews

Rayven Singh

Suki Nobu

La Reina

Lenox Leroux

Jillian Priede

Esther Laurant

Tiffany Queensbury

Isys Diamante

Jersey Redd

Tamarah

MEN

Krystian Fenix

Xander Xavier Luther

Jon Payne

Marco Juventus

Neo Sawada

For me dude, I would pick Tiffany Queensbury, Jersey Redd, Suki Nobu, Krystian Fenix & XXL!

• 1 month later...

DUDE!! Your killing it for 2K18. i just got on board with the game and am looking forward to download all your Diamonds. However I have a question. Did you know that there still is some kind of image glitch, like in 2K17? I just downloaded some of your stuff yesterday and notice that in the girlfight arena and on one of the Diamond CAW's some of the images didn't download. Would love to get that GirlFight arena fixed. I look forward to when you reupload the rest of the Diamond's I missed out on so far. Keep up the great work brother.

DUDE!! Your killing it for 2K18. i just got on board with the game and am looking forward to download all your Diamonds. However I have a question. Did you know that there still is some kind of image glitch, like in 2K17? I just downloaded some of your stuff yesterday and notice that in the girlfight arena and on one of the Diamond CAW's some of the images didn't download. Would love to get that GirlFight arena fixed. I look forward to when you reupload the rest of the Diamond's I missed out on so far. Keep up the great work brother.

FYI the image glitch is on the Girlfight arena/show isys Diamante, Cordelia & Aelene Driver.

• 5 months later...

Been a while hasn't it? Well...I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.

The good news? Yes, I am still creating. I still have my YouTube channel FINETUNED GAMING, where I still run my XWA shows, so CAW tutorial videos and so on. That I don't see ending anytime, as I'm preparing for the release of 2K19 in the fall.

The bad news? I will likely not be posting here often anymore, if at all. There just isn't the same level of response or interaction as there was a few years ago, and me being a person who's got limited time and resources, I need to focus my efforts where they are being the most noticed. That being said, in addition to my channel I also have an account on Twitter (@ObieFTG) as well as Instagram (@obie_dee and @obie_ftg) if you're there and ever have questions or inquiries.

So yeah...the end of an era here, I suppose. I've been the longest running original CAW creator on these forums since 2006, and I'm proud of that. I'm still going on strong, but I have to move on to more fertile pastures now. It's been fun everybody!

Obie aka Thr33X

Archived