Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,138 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheMighty3X
  • Twitter: Thr33Xgaming

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:30 PM

READ FIRST!

Spoiler

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I've got some CAWS to show off. If you happen to be subscribed to my Youtube channel Finetuned Gaming (and if you haven't then click that link there), you've already seen the first 5 out of the gate...

2:12 Sarah Warfield
12:54 Jamie Fury
27:07 Tadako Togo
42:39 Sonya Robbins
1:00:45 Hayley Jonas

But those are not the only creations I've completed. In fact, I've already got 17 female CAWS completed, and more on the way before I switch focus on my men's roster. In this topic, I'll be showing previews of them, nothing too detailed though, as that will be saved for my Weekly Upload Update videos on my channel.

SEARCHTAGS TO FIND MY CREATIONS ARE 3XCAW and XWA. ONLY CAWS SHOWN IN MY VIDEOS ARE DOWNLOADABLE.

NEW CAW PREVIEWS/PROFILES

Spoiler

Edited by Thr33X, 20 October 2017 - 01:37 PM.

#2 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,585 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

very cool caws

#3 RavenMoore

RavenMoore

Jobber

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Gamertag: thugzero13
  • Twitter: EMnEM_13

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:57 PM

Dope...loving the women...might need a few for my division

Edited by RavenMoore, 20 October 2017 - 05:58 PM.

#4 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 21,581 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:20 PM

Dope. Ill cop them all.

#5 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,070 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:33 PM

Excellent work as always! :cool:

Perpes excellentia

#6 Thr33X

Thr33X

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,138 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:22 AM

A little something to hold people over...I typically have some backstory for my characters, based of course around the CAW show I do on my YT channel. Decided to do some character "lore" for all the CAWS I have completed so far, as a kind of sneak preview of sorts. If you like this sort of thing, I hope you enjoy...I'm probably doing this for my whole roster because I like how it came out.

Spoiler

#7 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:40 PM

Nice roster, they all look great.

Oh, and we'll NEVER be too old for this stuff  :P

#8 The Scorpion

The Scorpion

Legend

• Members
  • 6,924 posts
  • SEN (PS3): scorpion62287

Posted 21 October 2017 - 05:49 PM

Great as always old friend

#9 Vanquishx208

Vanquishx208

New Talent

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Gamertag: Vanquishx208
  • SEN (PS3): Vanquishx208
  • Twitter: VanquishxTV

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:49 PM

These are all fantastic looking and love the profile images you have done for them!  Can't wait to see what else you make!

#10 jcrl1988

jcrl1988

New Talent

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Jayma_LaAkademia

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:00 PM

Awesome! Are you uploading Sarah Warfield anytime soon?

#11 Thr33X

Thr33X

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,138 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:56 PM

She's already uploaded, as are the other 4 in the 1st video.

UPDATE: This here is a showcase of 5 more CAWS, the top 5 female heels in the Diamond Division. As of right now they're unavailable as I don't have the slots to upload them yet, but I should hit Silver Tier within the week, so I'll update you when I get those 5 extra slots.

AND'A ONE'A MOR TING...

It's come to my attention that some people are unable to download my content because they have DLC elements in them (probably moves) that can only be accessed through the Deluxe Edition. My guess it's probably from the "Cena 'Nuff" pack as I did use some Batista and RVD stuff I believe. Normally, I will use DLC content regardless of whether people can access it or not because I paid the extra money for that content, so I have every right to use it, but since I don't know when they are going to make that content available for all players, I will eventually make non-DLC versions of the first 5 CAWS I made. This will be the only time I do it, and it will be after I've finished the creations I'm currently working on. Going forward I will indicate in my videos and posts when a creation is using DLC, so you know in advance.

Edited by Thr33X, 23 October 2017 - 10:57 PM.

#12 XWF1000

XWF1000

Opener

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:53 AM

She's already uploaded, as are the other 4 in the 1st video.

UPDATE: This here is a showcase of 5 more CAWS, the top 5 female heels in the Diamond Division. As of right now they're unavailable as I don't have the slots to upload them yet, but I should hit Silver Tier within the week, so I'll update you when I get those 5 extra slots.

AND'A ONE'A MOR TING...

It's come to my attention that some people are unable to download my content because they have DLC elements in them (probably moves) that can only be accessed through the Deluxe Edition. My guess it's probably from the "Cena 'Nuff" pack as I did use some Batista and RVD stuff I believe. Normally, I will use DLC content regardless of whether people can access it or not because I paid the extra money for that content, so I have every right to use it, but since I don't know when they are going to make that content available for all players, I will eventually make non-DLC versions of the first 5 CAWS I made. This will be the only time I do it, and it will be after I've finished the creations I'm currently working on. Going forward I will indicate in my videos and posts when a creation is using DLC, so you know in advance.

To those people that can't download your stuff due to that issue you said, Those people SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!! If they can't download their stuff, THAT"S ON THEM!! NOT ON YOU! Not sure who those people are but those people need to learn their lesson! Next time, they'll get the Deluxe edition or whatever it is! 

#13 The 1 Man Horror Movie

The 1 Man Horror Movie

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Gamertag: pwndozer187
  • SEN (PS3): nRw-Kronin
  • Twitter: 1nationnogod

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:58 PM

"Those people" who don't have the deluxe edition, have priorities like mortgages and family/kids, that come first. If I had the money at the time, I would have put it down for the deluxe edition, but I had bills, and life, which comes first. I barely even bought the game period, and in doing so, put myself in the hole for a week, and lost out on my transportation funds to and from work. A small sacrifice to afford the game, and worth it.

I'm looking forward to the non dlc versions, and hopefully it's not too long before they offer it on the PS.Store

Loving these creations this year, you've outdone yourself! As someone who has been around, and been lucky enough to share in this journey with you since 06, I can easily say it wouldn't be the same if you stopped creating.

Cheers
Myke/Sylas/Starr

#14 XWF1000

XWF1000

Opener

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:29 AM

"Those people" who don't have the deluxe edition, have priorities like mortgages and family/kids, that come first. If I had the money at the time, I would have put it down for the deluxe edition, but I had bills, and life, which comes first. I barely even bought the game period, and in doing so, put myself in the hole for a week, and lost out on my transportation funds to and from work. A small sacrifice to afford the game, and worth it.

I'm looking forward to the non dlc versions, and hopefully it's not too long before they offer it on the PS.Store

Loving these creations this year, you've outdone yourself! As someone who has been around, and been lucky enough to share in this journey with you since 06, I can easily say it wouldn't be the same if you stopped creating.

Cheers
Myke/Sylas/Starr

Maybe dude but had no idea of your issues! You do make good caws but hope to see your work when you get the game but if you can't, well then I'll just get over it! 

#15 XWF1000

XWF1000

Opener

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:28 AM

Cheers
Myke/Sylas/Starr

Maybe dude but had no idea of your issues! You do make good caws but hope to see your work when you get the game but if you can't, well then I'll just get over it! 

#16 PyroTechnyks

PyroTechnyks

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

You know I've always drawn inspiration from your CAWs over the years. However, I haven't been following too much since around WWE'12, so it's been awhile. Do you remember the last time you made La Reina? I'd like to go back and look at her progression as a character to see if I can pull anything out of it for a couple of my Fire Pro World edits I've had trouble with lately.

Edit: I decided to Google. I should be able to work with what I found.

Edited by PyroTechnyks, 14 November 2017 - 12:26 PM.

#17 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,585 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

I like your CAWs. they all look snazzy

#18 ted_bundy

ted_bundy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lotkin10

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:14 PM

great stuff!

#19 Thr33X

Thr33X

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,138 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:42 PM

So, it's been a couple days, but I'm back with more stuff...sort of.

7Kqp5pt.jpg

The following 8 CAWS are now available on PS4 for the next 7 or so hours (they've been up for a week so far). From Left To Right: Abigail Rooker, America Weston, Aurora Cellini, Dollface, La Reina, Marisol Cardinale, Natasiya & Sierra Kay

For a closer look check out my last Weekly Update video:

0:00- Intro and Updates on Warfield Invitational and DLC usage 5:34- Abigail Rooker 19:39- America Weston 30:11- Aurora Cellini 42:57- Dollface 50:53- La Reina 57:48- Marisol Cardinale 1:05:50- Natasiya 1:13:37- Sierra Kay 1:26:22- Uploads and Announcements

After today, I will be reuploading the first 2 sets of CAWS I presented already, a second chance for anyone who couldn't get them because the Cena/Angle DLC wasn't available (and now is). Those will be up another week, and then I'll have more CAWS to upload (but you will see them in videos and posts on here beforehand).

#20 NandoSuave86

NandoSuave86

New Talent

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NandoSuave86

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:09 PM

I know you and your brother play For Honor, so I'm going to use something they run with on their forums to describe how I think these creations are:

L E G E N D A R Y.