PC Rhuanico99 Caws (Pete Dunne/Kenny Omega/Woken Matt & Jeff Hardy/Del Rio/Lashley/Ryback/John Morrison/CM Punk/Suicide/Rey Mysterio/Adam Cole)

Rhuanico99

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Kenny Omega has already been uploaded to CC! He is now available for everyone without any DLC and his moveset with DLC moves can also be downloaded seperately from the CAW. Hope everyone enjoys and I'll add his screenshots tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm back! Sorry for being inactive for a long time but I've started to work on Pete Dunne again. Here's an early look:

-Still don't know which hair I'm going to use;

-Going to add hair textures to make it look like there's hair on his face;

-Still working on the body and face morph;

-Any feedback is welcome!

DgtbTefW4AAmATP.jpg

your doing incredible work my friend, do keep it up.

Thank you so much!

Pete looks amazing! I've seen someone else use Seth Rollins' hair for Pete and it looked good. He also has a bit of a beard going nowadays.

Thanks! I actually had Seth's hair first but I thought it looked too long but I'll give it another chance. I'll add some beard and give an update as soon as I can.

Update on Pete Dunne:

-Minor suggested changes to his face;

-Which hair do you guys like the most? I'm thinking about maybe using one hairstyle for each attire. Ane feedback is welcome?!?

Dg7Yr0NXkAA36bY.jpg

I would use both, as you suggested, a diffrent hair for each attire.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will use one for each attire since people have been giving me different answers about the hairstyle, I'll use the long one for the first attire and the short one for the second attire.

Update on Pete Dunne:

-First attire is done!
-Updated his face and body morph a little bit and dye this hair to make it look like he has his side shaved.
-I will use the other hair for the 2nd attire. Any feedback is welcome!

DiJjbtJXcAAa3cx.jpg

Archived