PC Rhuanico99 Caws (Pete Dunne/Kenny Omega/Woken Matt & Jeff Hardy/Del Rio/Lashley/Ryback/John Morrison/CM Punk/Suicide/Rey Mysterio/Adam Cole)

Rhuanico99

Is there any chance i could use the Textures on my Jeff Hardy Creation and give credit it will be on PC and Xbone Also ?

Thanks

Nero

The textures are not mine, they are from previous games. I just cropped and changed the lighting and contrast. I'll give you a link to the original textures so you can change them however you please:

http://i45.tinypic.com/25a0w89.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/mv173l.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Mate!

Oh and also Excellent Creations

Nero

You're welcome and thanks!

Brother Nero/WM 33 Jeff Hardy has been uploaded to CC. #RHUANICO99 to find him. Don't forget to set as an alternate attire once you download him.

I'll post all of their screenshots tomorrow.

DT2YnrmWsAA9xaE.jpg

These are amazing! Makes me wish I had a PC!

On the PC note, how is it on PC? WWE, and the mods, make me want to get a PC.

Thanks! I don't do mods myself but the community creations on PC is worse in terms of variety when compared to he PS4, even though I'm trying to change that. But if you plan on using mods and caws, you should totally get the PC version.

Thanks! I don't do mods myself but the community creations on PC is worse in terms of variety when compared to he PS4, even though I'm trying to change that. But if you plan on using mods and caws, you should totally get the PC version.

Figured as much, but Im sure mods can partially make up for that haha

Just gotta see where I am financially on if I get a PC.

Figured as much, but Im sure mods can partially make up for that haha

Just gotta see where I am financially on if I get a PC.

Yeah a big downside of playing on PC is that you need a decent PC to run the game properly

I'm sorry everyone but I won't be able to post anything in a while because 2k just banned my account for 2 weeks for no reason at all.

Today I opened up the game and a message popped up saying I had been flagged for inappropriate content so I messaged 2k support asking what was going on. They didn't answer.

Later in the day, I opened 2k18 again and this message showed up:

DUfruENW0AIoafO.jpg

I really have no idea what's going on because I never uploaded anything offensive or sexual and they don't answer me so I guess I'll be gone for a while.

May sound weird, but did any of your guys have custom logos over their nipples? I've seen a couple people get hit with this trying to able textures on their wrestler's torso so they look better. Very unfortunate thing man as you post amazing stuff. Hope it really is just 2 weeks tho and not longer.

Man that sucks dude. I see nothing in your caws that could be considered offensive. Isn't Del Rio banned by WWE? Maybe that one got you banned.

Thank you for your support! I talked with 2k support and it was the nipples.

May sound weird, but did any of your guys have custom logos over their nipples? I've seen a couple people get hit with this trying to able textures on their wrestler's torso so they look better. Very unfortunate thing man as you post amazing stuff. Hope it really is just 2 weeks tho and not longer.

Thanks for the support! I talked with 2k support and it was the nipples. They told me that I had to use full upper body textures and not just nipples. What's weird is that they gave me two consecutive warnings for the same logo.

Such a weird thing to get suspended over. I mean, I'd get it if the custom nipples were used to make a topless female CAW, but with male CAWS you can already see the nipples, custom textured or not. So what's so inappropriate about using them?

Great Del Rio by the way.

Thanks! That's exactly what I thought. They see the logos themselves as inappropriate, not how I used them.

How do they know anyway, is there a nipple inspector?

They check every logo you upload to image manager so even if you don't upload it to CC, they know what you put into your game.

Really good man. I think I've been downloading your stuff for the past two years but this is definitely your best year yet.

Thanks! I agree that this is my best year yet because I think I've been improving with each caw learning new things and gaining experience. At least that's my main goal.

Archived