Defiant Pro Wrestling

Becks2323

Hey all,

Im starting up a new promotion called Defiant Pro wrestling. It will be based off of two promotions in the UK and will have two shows named after the shows from those promotions. One will be called loaded and the other will be Fight Club. Titles will be different per show until I feel comfortable combining them. I will probably stream the shows once I get a good base of wrestlers. Anyways Im looking to see if anyone would let me use their wrestlers in my promotion. Looking for singles, tag teams, stables, women. Ill give you credit when streaming. Also once I get established might be looking to do some cross promotion events with other people

As with multiple others here, I allow my caws (from the GMPorium) to be used by other users so long as I'm given credit for them when it's all put online. So if you want to use any of them, say the word.

As with multiple others here, I allow my caws (from the GMPorium) to be used by other users so long as I'm given credit for them when it's all put online. So if you want to use any of them, say the word.

Ditto.

Archived