Defiant Pro Wrestling

Becks2323

Hey all,

Im starting up a new promotion called Defiant Pro wrestling. It will be based off of two promotions in the UK and will have two shows named after the shows from those promotions. One will be called loaded and the other will be Fight Club. Titles will be different per show until I feel comfortable combining them. I will probably stream the shows once I get a good base of wrestlers. Anyways Im looking to see if anyone would let me use their wrestlers in my promotion. Looking for singles, tag teams, stables, women. Ill give you credit when streaming.

You are welcome to any of my creations as long as you consult me on their gimmick and their position on the card. Credit is a given. I have been doing something similar with my original roster. I have been hoping to bring creators of original content together under the World Wide Wrestling Network to increase exposure of original unlicensed content. If you would like to be involved pm me and I will invite you to our discord.

You are welcome to any of my creations as long as you consult me on their gimmick and their position on the card. Credit is a given. I have been doing something similar with my original roster. I have been hoping to bring creators of original content together under the World Wide Wrestling Network to increase exposure of original unlicensed content. If you would like to be involved pm me and I will invite you to our discord.

I sent you pm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived