Game is too dark

Zanondorf

Holy shit. Just did JBL vs. Guerrero for the Undisputed Title and got a triple whammy of visual terribleness. The title is SO dark. JBLs trunks have no discernible logo detail. Eddies tight designs are very dark and dim when they should be colourful, and the LATINO on his backside looks so lo-res it looks like a PS2 game. Is there any clarification on whether this stuff is getting fixed in a patch? Its so, so, so bad, and I genuinely cant believe the game was released like it.

I noticed it before the game was released and I was pretty disappointed. However, I just changed HBK 97's attire to white (which is what color it was anyways) instead of the grey and that helped. I changed the red color on HBK 98 to the same color red as his other red tights (his WWE 2K15 tights and the Texas themed ones) both attires look a lot better now.

I noticed it before the game was released and I was pretty disappointed. However, I just changed HBK 97's attire to white (which is what color it was anyways) instead of the grey and that helped. I changed the red color on HBK 98 to the same color red as his other red tights (his WWE 2K15 tights and the Texas themed ones) both attires look a lot better now.

That's great, but takes a CAW slot, which we can't even use as an alt attire because there is a bug there too. I really enjoy the gameplay and the graphics, but the attempt to use s new lighting system has been a negative in my opinion.

Archived