Issue with Downloading CAWS

nystyle

I have had no problems through my first 27 caws downloaded, but now all of a sudden every time I dl a caw the logos are gone. I go in to a match and the logos are gone. Edit a superstar the logos show on the right where it shows attire and entrance attire, but the character on the left has no logos on them.

I am not sure why all of a sudden the caws have no logos when being used or edited after the first 27 had no issues.

I have had no problems through my first 27 caws downloaded, but now all of a sudden every time I dl a caw the logos are gone. I go in to a match and the logos are gone. Edit a superstar the logos show on the right where it shows attire and entrance attire, but the character on the left has no logos on them.

I am not sure why all of a sudden the caws have no logos when being used or edited after the first 27 had no issues.

Damn, that doesn't sound good! Hopefully 2K will get something going and patch this game. It's overall a great game but just plagued with glitches.

This is a known bug. There is nothing you can do, it's random to people too, some the CAW works, some it doesn't.

Sort of like last year, some caws would download for others, some it wouldn't.

Thanks. I wondered if I had done something to cause it.

No prob, hope it's patched soon

Archived