What are some of the biggest upsets in your game ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

for me and I was sort of stunned by this, was in my 8 man Battle royal (pin fall or submission only) my Rey Mysterio-ish CAW ended up beating one of my other top CAWS despite this other CAW having much higher stats and being a super heavyweight based off of a young Lesnar in terms of moves and abilities. There was nothing outlandish involved, just what I think played a factor in it is one of my other big man CAWS, a nod to Vader in terms of stats and moves, well him and the other CAW were basically beating the shit out of eachother through most of the match and my Rey won with a facebuster from nowhere, though by that point the sweat was active and both CAWS looked like they had been through a war in terms of how they were moving around the ring (which I love..)

So, just for laughs, I decided to play as Jinder Mahal against Brock Lesnar, with both titles on the line. Unsurprisingly, as I'm a bit rusty, I got my ass kicked for most of the match. Managed to build up a few finishers, though one was reversed, and Brock kicked out of the other. Was in the midst of taking another round of pummeling when I managed to get in a reversal and get free. I tapped the right stick for a quick roll-up. 1-2-3!

So now Jinder Mahal has the Universal AND WWE championships.

If the world ends now, I feel partly to blame.

I absolutely hate it when the game has to BS you in forcing you to lose.

This problem exists in every game each year, anyone who has played MyCareer and gets to the 3rd match and you fight Corbin and he has infinite energy with a sig.

No matter how much I batter him he won't lose energy.

This problem has existed in all the games where the cpu would do a cut scene where you can't win.

I absolutely hate it when the game has to BS you in forcing you to lose.

This problem exists in every game each year, anyone who has played MyCareer and gets to the 3rd match and you fight Corbin and he has infinite energy with a sig.

No matter how much I batter him he won't lose energy.

This problem has existed in all the games where the cpu would do a cut scene where you can't win.

uhm... Dude. That's a new mechanic in the game. Squash matches.

I did a handicap match; Brock Lesnar vs. Gran Matelik, Cedric Alexander and TJP. I was playing as Brock and killed Cedric and TJP, then they tagged in Matelik and he beats me with a Matelik driver about two minutes after being tagged in. I guess its an upset despite the uneven odds coz Lesnar's a beast incarnate.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Noam Dar, me being Shinsuke and I was legit trying to find out about the Squash mechanic.....until Noam started *censored*in rolling on me and just trashed me straight through to a finisher. Didn't kick out some how. So Dar is 1-0 vs Nakamura

Yeah if a squash match occurs, the finisher from the opponent becomes several times stronger. And your defense drops down something like 1/3 of what you would normally have.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Noam Dar, me being Shinsuke and I was legit trying to find out about the Squash mechanic.....until Noam started *censored*in rolling on me and just trashed me straight through to a finisher. Didn't kick out some how. So Dar is 1-0 vs Nakamura

Yeah if a squash match occurs, the finisher from the opponent becomes several times stronger. And your defense drops down something like 1/3 of what you would normally have.

But....but....I was the one supposed to be doing the squashing because of ratings!!!! My thought was "The game should for sure register Shins vs Dar as a squash match for me if I pick Shins....*censored*IN NOPE

Sometimes it feels like the game will BS me into losing. The most notorious example occurred when I played a match with two of my CAWs against TM-61.

Miller hot tags Throne and all of sudden my inputs stop working. I couldn't reverse, I couldn't tag out. They hit me with Thunder Valley and I couldn't kick out even though my health meter wasn't low and my partner didn't even try to break up the pin.

Archived