Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread V

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Jay White actually popular? I'm really casual with NJPW, and his WK match didn't impress me much.

Anyway...$20 - AJ, $10 - Braun and $5 - Revival. Anything else is kind of overbearing.

A question I'm trying to figure out.

Is Jay White actually popular? I'm really casual with NJPW, and his WK match didn't impress me much.

Anyway...$20 - AJ, $10 - Braun and $5 - Revival. Anything else is kind of overbearing.

A question I'm trying to figure out.

Give it time. People were skeptical about Okada too when he re-debuted in a shitty match with shitty Yoshi Hashi and then beat Tanahashi.

Nah it's not that. It's that I can't tell if he's popular or not. I watched WK12 and he wasn't well received, but I see him cropping up places a lot now and I'm wondering if he's proved people wrong since then. I think Lights is wondering that too. Just wanna know if the general consensus has changed.

Nah it's not that. It's that I can't tell if he's popular or not. I watched WK12 and he wasn't well received, but I see him cropping up places a lot now and I'm wondering if he's proved people wrong since then. I think Lights is wondering that too. Just wanna know if the general consensus has changed.

I'm sure his match with Kenny changed a lot of people's opinions on that but he's still not super popular or anything. I like him, tbh. But then again, I thought his match with Tana at the Dome was really good, unlike most people.

Archived