Official GIFs, Pics & Vids Thread V

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, house shows. What were the 3 matches you counted?

And I hate to break it to you but you probably spent way more time than you needed to, if you counted the matches one by one.

I was just counting their TV and dark matches. I wanted to include house shows but couldnt find a site that gave me consistant results.

Then it did its job. It was just a side project I did to kill some time. I posted it here in case people were interested.

^ Eric Young and Alexander Wolfe won the tag-titles in a 2-on-2 match. So that is atleast one match they won together.

And Young and Dain lost them. There has never been a proper tag team in Sanity, and Id rather not flood it with 50 Sanity pairings, so I just went with the first one.

And I hate to break it to you but you probably spent way more time than you needed to, if you counted the matches one by one.

I was just counting their TV and dark matches. I wanted to include house shows but couldnt find a site that gave me consistant results.

Then it did its job. It was just a side project I did to kill some time. I posted it here in case people were interested.

They only had one TV match and one dark match.

Really? Im gonna check again in a bit.

They had two TVs, Jan 4 they lost to DIY and two weeks later thry beat the Revival.

They had two TVs, Jan 4 they lost to DIY and two weeks later thry beat the Revival.

Taped in 2016.

Taped in 2016.

But aires in 2017.

Archived