Anyone check out the WWE Uncaged albums?

Voorhees_13

I have all 3. I really love that they put a lot of these themes out. My only issue with them is that some of the themes (such as Angle's ECW Medal Remix) are not the versions that were actually used, but are remakes.

I wonder why they remade it? Maybe somehow they didnt have the master track available?

Eddie's Crackin' theme is remixed as well, which I think is cause the actual version leaked on YouTube months back as well as many other themes. So they probably weren't all too happy about that lol.

I have all 3. I really love that they put a lot of these themes out. My only issue with them is that some of the themes (such as Angle's ECW Medal Remix) are not the versions that were actually used, but are remakes.

I wonder why they remade it? Maybe somehow they didnt have the master track available?

It's possible. I noticed Eddie's Crackin theme got redone too, so maybe because of how short a time they were used made them think it was less justified to keep them?

Eddie's Crackin' theme is remixed as well, which I think is cause the actual version leaked on YouTube months back as well as many other themes. So they probably weren't all too happy about that lol.

This is another possibility.

If there's a fourth album, I'd be surpised if something like Christian's first theme wasn't on it since that one was part of the leak. That theme is REDICULOUSLY rare.

• 1 month later...

It's possible. I noticed Eddie's Crackin theme got redone too, so maybe because of how short a time they were used made them think it was less justified to keep them?

This is another possibility.

If there's a fourth album, I'd be surpised if something like Christian's first theme wasn't on it since that one was part of the leak. That theme is REDICULOUSLY rare.

I don't know, but Kurt's ECW theme is in the game.

And yeah, "At Last v1" is the best version in my opinion, cracks me up. Hope he releases "Iceman" for Dean Malenko too.

That album is gonna have Dean Malenkos theme too! *Censored* yeah

See above

:dance:

Archived