Wrestlers from fighting games - collab with Razor_Ultimate - Aisha added on first post

djeriko63

I read that Guile from Street Fighter also has a history in pro wrestling.

I don't know for Guile. I know he has a wrestling fighting style but he's more a soldier than a wrestler (correct me if I'm wrong). But I read he's also the brother of Gunloc right ?

So I don't know. Maybe after I finish to create wrestlers I wanna make before.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love your work! When are you going to make Zangief available for download? That's BY FAR the best one I've seen!

I just re-up Zangief. I'm glad you appreciate him.

If you can tell me when you finish to download Zangief It would help me a lot because I only have 5 slots for uploading.

Thank you.

Amazing work guys. Any chances of taking a shot at Alex(Street Fighter 3), Darun Mister(Street Fighter EX series), Muscle Power(SNK's World Heroes), Raiden(KOF), Tizoc(KOF), El Blaze(Virtua Fighter) or Max Thunder(Streets of Rage 2)

Alex, Darun Mister, Muscle Power, Raiden, Max Thunder & El Blaze will be made but I will be very busy the next weeks so I can't tell you when they'll be made.

For Tizoc, I can try to put Marty Scurll's mask to reproduce the griffon mask. But if the result is not good enough then I'll just not make him.

Amazing work guys. Any chances of taking a shot at Alex(Street Fighter 3), Darun Mister(Street Fighter EX series), Muscle Power(SNK's World Heroes), Raiden(KOF), Tizoc(KOF), El Blaze(Virtua Fighter) or Max Thunder(Streets of Rage 2)

Alex, Darun Mister, Muscle Power, Raiden, Max Thunder & El Blaze will be made but I will be very busy the next weeks so I can't tell you when they'll be made.

For Tizoc, I can try to put Marty Scurll's mask to reproduce the griffon mask. But if the result is not good enough then I'll just not make him.

It's all good, my friend.

I love your work! When are you going to make Zangief available for download? That's BY FAR the best one I've seen!

I just re-up Zangief. I'm glad you appreciate him.

If you can tell me when you finish to download Zangief It would help me a lot because I only have 5 slots for uploading.

Thank you.

Got him! Thanks, he's badass!

• 2 weeks later...

Just uploaded Haggar, tags are RazorUltimate, Mike Haggar

Mick Haggar is also from the Final Fight series, originally. His appearance in Saturday Night Slam Masters is a cross-over (similar to Battle Toads & Double Dragon sharing billing in Battle Toads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team because.the same people who made Final Fight (1, 2, and 3) made Saturday Night Slam Masters, although they tapped Capcom to let them use an engine similar to Street Fighter's Zangief for the wrestling move mechanics.

I will only upload Hugo (aka Andore) because I can upload only 5 CAWs at the same time. After you can duplicate him 4 time and make changes to fit each character.

Also, it seems that for the sake of popularity but to avoid getting sued, the Andore family just might be referencing the late, great Andre the Giant, both in facial appearance & mannerisms. Especially since the late 80's/early 90's were the last time that Andre was in the public eye before he died.

Hey, that Jaycee looks great. I would like to import it on Mickie James as an Alt.

Can you put her back on the CC? Or maybe even making Mickie James as Jaycee and put that on the CC?

Hey, that Jaycee looks great. I would like to import it on Mickie James as an Alt.

Can you put her back on the CC? Or maybe even making Mickie James as Jaycee and put that on the CC?

I just upload Mickie James as Jaycee (tags: Mickie James/Djeriko63/Jaycee).

Tell me your impressions.

It looks great, thank you. And it seems that others have downloading her before me too.

I also downloaded your King and copied it on Finn (The Okada version didn't work due to logos not being carried over, same with AJ with El Blaze), since i like to have wrestlers having a "cosplay" attire over having the characters themselves as CAWs.

I actually tried to post a request here about it, but it always fails for some reason. "Forbidden. Browser seems to be spambot." is the message i get. You know what i can do?

It looks great, thank you for making it. And it seems that other people have downloaded "Jaycee James" too.
I downloaded your King too and copied it on Finn (The Okada version didn't work, due to some logos no being carried over, same with El Blaze on AJ Styles), since i like to have Wrestler having a "cosplay" attire based on characters rather than having the characters themselves as CAWs.

I actually tried to post a request here about some, but it always fail to publish the topic. "Forbidden. Browser seems to be spambot. " is the message i get. Know what i can do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived