#22 TheMoominBrand

TheMoominBrand

Opener

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheMoominBrand
  • Twitter: TheMoominBrand

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:33 PM

Having a bit of a reboot, I found the game in a bag clearing stuff at work, no one claimed it :)

Starting with the Main Event Scene again, here is some reworked and added updates to Chad Hard, Logan Xander, The Machine, All Star Jones, Barry Ryan BB Blake and Chimera.

v557evd.jpg

MkM0kUK.jpg

UyrUfbN.jpg

UGdqGN6.jpg

69DtDFf.jpg

g0Ah8vc.jpg

Some Bio's not already up:

Chimera

Debut: Smackdown Vs Raw

Approx Age: 41

2 x World Heavyweight Champion

This is my monster, demon heel. Has a ministry type faction including Wrath, Sin, and The Chosen Ones. Eventually Wrath was sent from The Dominion for failing to beat Chad Hardy when Chad and Machine settled their differences to stop Chimera.

Moveset and gimmick similar to The Undertaker. When I first created him, he feuded with the Phenom and defeated him. 7ft plus. He will always be a challenge. All of his followers are marked by the hand of Chimera and are visible on their attires

Finisher/Signatures

Enter The Dominion (Double Hand Chokeslam)

Running STO

Chokeslam

The Bad Guy/Badman Barry Ryan

Debut WWE2K14

Approx Age 35

3 x World Heavyweight Champion

1 x Atlantic Champion

1 x TV Champion

When you think ego, you have to look at Barry Ryan. He as a look and feel to a Randy Orton, confident heel/face he is neither really, comes in, does his job, leaves. Used him a lot when I first made the creation. On SIM he held the Atlantic Championship for over a year before I decided he was to drop it and main event, since he has held the World Title 3 times.

Finisher/Signitature:

Bad Bomb

Diving Headbutt

#23 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:35 PM

nice stuff, and yeah, once you get the hang of how to make logos, and faces you find yourself going over and redoing alot of them.

#24 TheMoominBrand

TheMoominBrand

Opener

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheMoominBrand
  • Twitter: TheMoominBrand

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:44 PM

I'll be honest, some of the faces I pinched of others lol, but where close to what I wanted and Google Images is awesome for logos haha,

I have started creating my own though, the PWA Logo I created using GIMP and all the PWA stuff you may see about. My Atlantic title as a chromed effect blue Atlantic across the midde which i also did etc. Make a big difference and things starting to stand out and get noticed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Original, CAW, PS4, PWA, Moomin, hardy