TheMoominBrand: PWA CAW Showcase [New Uploads]

Mewmin

Pure Wrestling Alliance is a promotion in between an Independant Promotion up to the likes and scale of RoH, GFW and New Japan. The main show is called Ignition and has another called Adrenaline. Crowds would be a few thousand and PPV's are monthly Ignition Specials and quartley PPV Special In England, Japan, Canada and the main One in the USA. The promotion has a number of titles.

The PWA World Championship

The PWA Atlantic Championship

The PWA TV Championship

The PWA World Junior Championship

The PWA Tag Team Championship

And The PWA Womens Championship

Since the introduction of the logo uploads centre, I feel I am now creating better than ever, I have had a dabble at some story arcs on YouTube but couldnt finish, you'll also see my logo on another YouTube channel where it is used in a CAW League.

Any way, I hope you enjoy, give a download, and some feed back.

As ever, this year being no different. I give you The PWA Universe with TheMoominBrand.

You'll find all my uploads via hashtags #TheMoominBrand #PWA #Original

Chad Hardy

First Appearance: WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth 2002.

Approx age: 32

Top star on the roster, he and Machine are anyway. Made as a third Hardy. Pretty much looked like a cross between Jeff and Matt wearing jeans and their old purple Hardy Boyz top. . Attire now simaler to AJ Styles.

PWA's only Triple Crown Champion having held the PWA Atlantic, Heavyweight and Tag Team Championships.

Titles Held:

PWA Tag Team Championship (With The Machine) - 1

PWA Atlantic Championship – 3

PWA Heavyweight Championship – 4 (Record)

Finisher: The Flying Chad Leg Drop

Finisher: Corcksrew Armbar

IpWUs6I.jpg

The Machine

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005

Approx Age: 34

Made for a friend who wanted a beast or dominant kind of wrestler. Debuted as a joke as a computer match up and beat the Big Show. Used to wear dark green jeans, and wrist bands. Untill he became more of a striker/MMA kind of based gimmick. Back story comes from Manchester as ''The Manchester Machine'' Thomas Kyle, who when came over to the states changed his name to just The Manchine. Uses a spear and a move set mix of Goldberg and Brock Lesnar. His finisher is The Breakdown.

Finisher: Machine Gun Spear, set up by three suplexes first.

Finisher2: Enter The Machine (Uranage into Powerbomb)

Titles Held:

PWA Tag Team Championship (With Chad Hardy) - 1

PWA Heavweight Championship – 2, Includes longest riegn of 272 days (Approx)

6Rkytso.jpg

Sin

Part of the Dark Disciples Stable originally, always with Wrath. She is a powerfull female champion. Dominent like Nai Jax but can wrestle and Chyna back in the day. Moveset like a Ryback. Red and Blacks always used in her attire. Twice held the Championship. The Stable is no longer about and she but creating her own path.

Finisher: 8th Deadly Sin (Batista Bomb)

gBEy2Sc.jpg

Sin

Part of the Dark Disciples Stable originally, always with Wrath. She is a powerfull female champion. Dominent like Nai Jax but can wrestle and Chyna back in the day. Moveset like a Ryback. Red and Blacks always used in her attire. Twice held the Championship. The Stable is no longer about and she but creating her own path.

Finisher: 8th Deadly Sin (Batista Bomb)

gBEy2Sc.jpg

I like her. Just a personal suggestion, try her with the Nakamura hair - I think it'd really suit her.

Debut: Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

Has been in and out through various WWE releases. Orignilly a CM Punk rip off. Made to look like him when CM Punk wasn't in the game and wasn't good enough so called him BB Blake. Has a move set very simaler to Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjimin. Can fly and wreslte. Bit of a show boat and usually a cocky heel. The first wrestler I actually created a logo for. In WWE2K15 he had a lenghty feud with The Machine after in a match controlled by AI, he pinned him. I added him to a title fued, but never won it.

In 2K17 he had a rivarly with Chad Hardy ( a Youtube Story I started but didn't finish) He finally won the title last time out, and is only Machine and Chad are considered bigger stars now on the roster.

Titles Held:

PWA World Championship - 1

PWA Atlantic Championship – 4 times

Finisher: BB Stomp (Double Foot Stomp)

Finisher 2: BB Fly (Spanish Fly)

yBeUSJ8.jpg

I will, or feel free to download and show me haha.

I will, or feel free to download and show me haha.

Challenge accepted. Actually in execution I don't think it works as well as I thought it would, I added a little red hair dye to the front edge, and used an undercut pattern.

23GriKZ.jpg

Ia96wmA.jpg

KRgZPKa.jpg

Maybe it might at least give you some more options though. I like her.

All Star Jones

Formally Corey Jones, after rave reviews, got cocky and calls himself All Star. Since then, I have made him a super high flying show stealer, when I first had a cruiserweight division (Junior) I had him as champ. Play a lot with him as he is fun, quick and great to make highlight reels with. Getting more of a main event presence this year.

Signature: Super Kick

Finisher: All Star 450 Splash

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic Championship – 2

PWA TV Title - 1

PWA Juior Championship – 1 Longest Riegn

NphthHW.jpg

WWE 2K16 Debut

Has a Wade Barrett look about him and main event recently. But usually fueding over the Atlantic Title. Brooding type, not one for making friends. But not one for seeing some one being out numbered either

Finisher: Cry of The Jakal (Torture Rack Power Bomb)

Title Reigns:

PWA World Champion: 1

PWA Atlantic Champion: 2

PWA TV Champion: 1

Yp4FCSx.jpg

High flying show stealer, simaler moves to Evan Bourn, attire like a dirt biker, every match he is in is talked about, would have the buzz about him as Prince Puma/Richochet does today. Destined to be a main event star.

Now with a new Face Photo. Now I have the hang of them!

Has a Junior Title and Atlantic Title to his name.

Finisher: Maverick Arrow (Red Arrow)

8n9qKej.jpg

Kid Cool

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

Approx Age: 29

A compete high flying high paced wrestler. He has a Shooting Star Press finisher. Created to match the speed of Chad Hardy and has a gimmick where he does't really take much seriously, very tough and once had a title match against The Machine which was like a Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker moment. Always well recevied. And always a fan fave.

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic Championship – 7 (Record)

PWA Heavweight Championship - 1

fuwTGd7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wrath

Debut WWE12

First gimmick kind of wrestler I used. Was part of The Darkness stable i made back in the day, which was him, Sin and Chirmera, Universe Mode broke them up once and I stuck with it. Since then he has held the TV Title and The Atlantic Title.

Finisher: Unwanted Soul (Impact DDT)

Titles Held:

PWA Atlantic - 1

PWA TV Title - 2

giIrICu.jpg

The Punk Rock Revival

Been meaning to create a Rock kind of stable, so new to WWE2K18, Mason Brooks and Casey Matthews

Casy is a bit of a tearaway teen who decided to live in the states, doesn't care attitude until its in the ring, code breaker finisher Auska based moveset.

Mason is a glam rock inspired rocker, loves to party and has a laid back attitude. In ring style like Enzo,

rzmJGy0.jpg

Logan Xander

Biker type gimmik, debut on WWE2K16 as my NXT creation. Has a brawler type moveset, works to his own code, respectful and will help out when he is called on, was to be invloved in a ''Jacob Cass'' type story arc from WWE 12, where HHH and NXT Invade PWA and he as a rookie has a major role to play, Now regular mixing in the mid card to upper fueds.

Finisher: A Biker's Code (Cutter)

Title's

2 x TV Title Riegn

1 x PWA Atlantic

qWCdS6y.jpg

''The Beast'' Scotty Marco

Straight up kick arse MMA style gimmick, a WWE2K16 fave that took the cruiserweight division by storm as he the power of a beast. Not a flyer, but what he lack in speed to come on the roster he made up with sheer intesity and eagerness to destroy his opponents.

Finsher: Death To All ( Rolling High Arching German Suplex)

Has one Junior Title Reign, won on his debut and held for over a year

bGVAPEw.jpg

Finally getting to grips with face photo's, here is Tia Sin's updated face.w0rIwZh.jpg

• 6 months later...

Having a bit of a reboot, I found the game in a bag clearing stuff at work, no one claimed it :)

Starting with the Main Event Scene again, here is some reworked and added updates to Chad Hard, Logan Xander, The Machine, All Star Jones, Barry Ryan BB Blake and Chimera.

v557evd.jpg

MkM0kUK.jpg

UyrUfbN.jpg

UGdqGN6.jpg

69DtDFf.jpg

g0Ah8vc.jpg

Some Bio's not already up:

Chimera

Debut: Smackdown Vs Raw

Approx Age: 41

2 x World Heavyweight Champion

This is my monster, demon heel. Has a ministry type faction including Wrath, Sin, and The Chosen Ones. Eventually Wrath was sent from The Dominion for failing to beat Chad Hardy when Chad and Machine settled their differences to stop Chimera.

Moveset and gimmick similar to The Undertaker. When I first created him, he feuded with the Phenom and defeated him. 7ft plus. He will always be a challenge. All of his followers are marked by the hand of Chimera and are visible on their attires

Finisher/Signatures

Enter The Dominion (Double Hand Chokeslam)

Running STO

Chokeslam

The Bad Guy/Badman Barry Ryan

Debut WWE2K14

Approx Age 35

3 x World Heavyweight Champion

1 x Atlantic Champion

1 x TV Champion

When you think ego, you have to look at Barry Ryan. He as a look and feel to a Randy Orton, confident heel/face he is neither really, comes in, does his job, leaves. Used him a lot when I first made the creation. On SIM he held the Atlantic Championship for over a year before I decided he was to drop it and main event, since he has held the World Title 3 times.

Finisher/Signitature:

Bad Bomb

Diving Headbutt

I'll be honest, some of the faces I pinched of others lol, but where close to what I wanted and Google Images is awesome for logos haha,

I have started creating my own though, the PWA Logo I created using GIMP and all the PWA stuff you may see about. My Atlantic title as a chromed effect blue Atlantic across the midde which i also did etc. Make a big difference and things starting to stand out and get noticed.

Archived