(PS4) Inspired by Becky Lynch here is, 100% BadLass, the all female Superstar show!

Halfazedninja

Normally every year I only stick to CAWs but this year I'm branching out. For a while now, probably since a little before the Mae Young Classic, I've been saying there should be a Women's Tag Team Division. As a father of twin girls (one of which wants to be a professional wrestler) I've been very happy that all of the women aren't just eye candy anymore and that was the spark of all of this.

So I wanted to see if I could actually make a Women's Tag Team Championship, and I could. Then my creativity spun out of control and this was the end result.

100% BadLass!

Inspired by Becky Lynch, 100% BadLass is an all Women wrestling show that has it's own belts, arena and championship. In my headcannon, these are the rules:

-Any woman from ANY brand (RAW, SmackDown, NXT) is welcome to compete UNLESS they are already a champion on another brand.

-If a championship from another brand is gained then that woman leaves 100% BadLass and the woman that lost the belt then joins the show.

-All of the women are still welcome to compete on the other brands.

I uploaded all of the elements (belts, arena, the show itself) last night. Like I said, this is my first major non-CAW creation even though I've been playing these games for years.

100% BadLass Women's Championship (Tags: Women's, Championship, Halfazedninja)

qxuiAxd.jpg

100% BadLass U.S. Championship (Tags: Women's, USChamp, Halfazedninja)

1w0C0TW.jpg

100% BadLass Tag Team Championship (Tags: Women's, Tagteam, Halfazedninja)

WA07njV.jpg

100% BadLass Arena (Tags: 100%BadLass, Arena, Halfazedninja)

o7AvXlc.jpg

100% BadLass Full Show (Tags: 100%BadLass, Show, Halfazedninja)

BgylcO2.jpg

I'm pretty sure those are all the correct tags, I will double check shortly and correct them if needed. Enjoy!

Archived