Man they got Roderick Strong so perfect

J-man89

He just looks phenomenal in the game, imo he's all around one of the best looking models in the game. They even got so detailed on his trunks with every little line and crease in them. And he's so fun to play, glad they got so many of his actual moves with him, was really surprised we got an actual End Of Heartache, figured they'd just give him the old suplex backbreaker.

I just had an amazing match with him against Gargano, so fun.

Only 1 downside is he didn't get a new Sick Kick they just stuck him with the Rocket Kick which is a very poor substitute. I'm praying they don't just stick the Rocket Kick with Drew in place of the Claymore when he comes out in DLC.

Oh yeah i completely forgot about the gutcheck/sick kick, i need to give that to him.

Yeah, but realistically, he doesn't do that anymore, nowadays he'll only do the Sick Kick.

But yeah, I do hope that when the DLC moves pack comes out, it'll give us an actual sick kick...

No he done it in NXT, forget who it was against but i definitely recall him hitting the gutcheck/sick kick combo in NXT.

But yeah i'm gonna be really pissed off if i download Drew McIntyre from DLC and see he has the Rocket Kick set as his finisher as a substitute for the Claymore.

Oh yeah i completely forgot about the gutcheck/sick kick, i need to give that to him.

Yeah, but realistically, he doesn't do that anymore, nowadays he'll only do the Sick Kick.

But yeah, I do hope that when the DLC moves pack comes out, it'll give us an actual sick kick...

No he done it in NXT, forget who it was against but i definitely recall him hitting the gutcheck/sick kick combo in NXT.

But yeah i'm gonna be really pissed off if i download Drew McIntyre from DLC and see he has the Rocket Kick set as his finisher as a substitute for the Claymore.

Oh so he have done it recently, and yeah, I'm hoping Drew will have the claymore, I'm sure 2k won't disappoint us, I mean, we're getting the Hardys, Drew, AND the best one, Alesiter Black, who I hope will have two versions of his Black Mass finisher...

i haven't seen him in NXT tbh. But he was doing the Gut Check sick combo thing a bunch in ROH. I remember when it was added a lot of ppl had a problem with the sell of that animation. It didn't really bother me much.

speaking of that move. I just went to give it to him. And at least in Practice Play. The Gut Check/Sick Kick combo doesn't work. the opponent no-sells it ironically

when you try it from a Firemans Carry position.....ur character model wigs out into spasms...but then when the move starts. It works properly. Unlike just doing its as a normal finisher

Roddy got everything hes going to get for the year

I can live with that since he rarely uses the Sick Kick in NXT right now anyways, but McIntyre's Claymore is what i really wanna see when he comes out for DLC, the Rocket Kick is not at all how Drew's Claymore looks.

We need a Claymore corner finisher and a running Claymore, that would be perfect.

i haven't seen him in NXT tbh. But he was doing the Gut Check sick combo thing a bunch in ROH. I remember when it was added a lot of ppl had a problem with the sell of that animation. It didn't really bother me much.

speaking of that move. I just went to give it to him. And at least in Practice Play. The Gut Check/Sick Kick combo doesn't work. the opponent no-sells it ironically

when you try it from a Firemans Carry position.....ur character model wigs out into spasms...but then when the move starts. It works properly. Unlike just doing its as a normal finisher

Yeah i thought it looked botched in the preview video when i selected it, looked like the kick missed the opponents head. So the only actual Sick Kick in the game is bugged, thats nice.

Archived