BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

Well shit, I can't rmember if I've ever posted in here before. Both of my rosters have been on fire lately. If you're interested in a few of my guys or maybe some type of cross promotion angle hit me up. Any type of exposure would be great.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm down for whatever! We could do some type of Invasion or a Global Wars type event? Take a look at my post, maybe even catch me in a stream we can chat it up. My next stream is NLP tomorrow night at 8pm. PSN, Twitter & Twitch will get the fastest responses, this site has been so slow for me as of late. Does this site have a community tag for twitch? If not we should get something going.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about adding a new championship for the women's division or men's? Like a female or male intercontinental championship or a women's tag championship.

All for a Women's Tag Belt. Because that division is quite stacked and could really use more belts

• 2 weeks later...

Well the titles are done I will show them off soon. Also I just became a Twitch Affiliate I just really want to thank all you guys on this site it is because of you guys that I was able to achieve that. Also I will have more news on our summer supershow LiveWire and cross promotional event to come soon.

I updated Gorial's tattoo's well his back tattoo and side one and gave him a second outfit that I uploaded. Just type in RNR to find it. I like it better. Also who is Skull ? Though I do love the "disciple of skull" I really should have you or some of your group come up with various nicknames or such for some of my caws as your good at it, and they are really catchy. Also his second attire is cooler than the first one. also check out my MMA based CAW Gary and my Karl Gotch catch wrestler inspired one. See here: https://imgur.com/a/LAsZ46t

Okay I will go download the new Gorial. Skull is like a legend of BPW think our Undertaker he was a really old caw i borrowed from my uncle he was way before BPW. I try my best but most of these are just simple names I come up with.

He looks good Rekka. Am I really helping increase your rank? I will add that to his character card. Also the "Disciple of Skull" was just something I added to make him more important instead of just being another signee. Figured the way he looks made it easy to link to Skull.

I would like to think so, as the ones that are on BPW get downloaded the most. And I mean what did Skull look like, as im curious about that. Also if you downloaded Gary, like Shayna, Riddle, Rousey, Severn & Shamrock, he is a former MMA Star turned wrestler. (either Bellator or UFC as there is a reason why his nickname is "headhunter" if you see him fight in the game.)

I had considered using that mask for something, but I did not like it. And he looks cool, sort of like a ghoul.

Gary's record is:

Total

35 Wins 23 By knockout 5 By submission 13 By decision 5 Losses 10 By knockout 4 By submission 2 By decision 3 By disqualification 1 Draws 2

He has always been from Long Beach and was a graduate of the famed Lion's Den and his nickname since you could import logos and such has been "The American Samurai" (due to using brandon lee or philip tan who are eurasian). Gary also has a "black belt" in thai kickboxing, and Ju-jutsu, hence his blackbelt tattoo. He is also skilled in wrestling (Escrima and Kenjutsu) as well. He is one of my if not my oldest CAW dating back to WWF Warzone (i believe, it was whichever one first had CAW mode in it, in those games, since the caw mode was not good, he was modeled after Shamrock) He has always had a MMA based moveset (save for the time I made him look like Jeff Hardy-esq and was a high flyer but that was one game only as an alternate take..) As JR would say "He has educated hands and feet" and is a technical wrestler using grapples and submissions as well as strikes such as knees, kicks and punches. He fights and wrestles like you think Rousey, Bazler, Riddle or such would. As in they are a MMA fighter who gets pro wrestling. His first attire is a nod to Blackmans, though im not sure if those are the GI pants or not, and his second one is more MMA based with various logos and such.

if you downloaded Danny Robinson as well, he is a pure catch wrestler with a background in Judo/ju-jutsu as well. He wrestles like aprime kurt angle and is a nod to Billy Robinson & Karl Gotch in terms of moveset.

BPW Livewire July 5th 1pm Est Twitch.tv/brokebottle

QYGkyTA.jpg

(Not actual Arena)

aTF2hSv.jpg?1

Requiem vs Thrill Seekers for the BPW Tag Team Titles

DbqLn98.jpg?1

The Dark Order and Mike Edwards vs Shin Jidai and Johnny Holloway

rwvMNq4.jpg?1

Nate Barton vs Jakal (Grudge Match)

jYE08on.jpg?1

Danny Acton vs Keith Rex vs Barrett for the BPW Internet title

fiKUJFI.jpg?1

Jet and Violet Rose vs Melissa Holmes and Callie for the New BPW Women's Tag Team Titles

M71qCgz.jpg?1

Erik Magnusson vs Skull

jipfRIN.jpg?1

Amber Mitchell vs Johari for the BPW Women's Titles in a Submission match

gn4evdF.jpg?1

Benjamin Hayes vs El Loco for the BPW World Title

Thanks to EnzoSantanafor the arena and X-Zero for the new Women's titles. More Info for the matches coming later.

Archived