BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the delays in my responses, I have had to deal with issues relating to my pooch, but I like it MikeM.

Hope your dog's okay.

Took me a moment to realize you were talking about "Echoes of Valhalla" :laugh:

Sorry I have been out of town this week end.

But our next special event is Warzone ( thanks to RatedDXlegend) it is also BPW's 1 year anniversary. This Is complete warfare between alot of the hottest rivalries we have had so far in BPW.

Shin jidai vs team Holloway

After the best of series from Brandon X and Johnny Holloway we thought this rivalry was over. But after forming a new Faction BX seems not to be done with Johnny Holloway. Who can Holloway find to stop this new faction.

Team Edwards vs Team Maggnusson

Mike Edwards and Erik Magnusson have had a brutal rivalry these past months and this match will be no different. With the added bonus of fueds between the BPW internet champ Barrett and former champ Danny Acton.

BPW Orginals vs Team Wilson

After forming the faction of BPW alumni their eyes seem to be set on Owen Wilson and the BPW championships. Only time will tell how they will earn the "respect" they want.

Team Mitchell vs Team Violet

After her defeat to champ, Violet Rose seeks to get revenge and beat the champ in this war zone match. Also waiting in the back is the golden ticket winner Lee with her opportunity looming.

Omega vs Dark Order

Our main event for the show will see the two most dominant factions face off. Omega had basically run rough shot over BPW since its creation and now for the first time ever all members will be in the ring at the same time. But we cannot count out the dark order under Roy Knight these followers of darkness will give Omega one hell of a fight.

So be there on twitch username Brokebottle at 1 pm est to watch a war unfold.

Added bonus all team captains will all face each other for #1 contendership for the BPW World Title. But for the women's match winning team will face each other for the #1 contendership of the BPW women's title.

Thanks you all see you are BPW's Warzone

Will have to work tomorrow so I won't be able to do the cocky manager thing live so here it is.The right time to cash in for Lee is never. Amber has lost a grand total of one time which is only because she was looking past Brooklyn and got caught off guard. But when it comes to the title Amber won't stay down for a 3. She won't tapout. She will find a way to win.

If Lee wants some gold she better start a petition to get the owner to add a second title for women and pray Amber doesn't go for that too.

Hello everyone I wanted to get some info from you guys. I just wanted to know what you guys think about the show? How do you feel about you CAW and their role on the show? How do you feel about the rivalries, matches, and champions? And any other questions feel free to ask.

• 4 weeks later...

Our next special event is Redemption which will air on my twitch (Twitch.tv/brokebottle) 1pm est.

4v6M8t3.jpg

Selena Lopez vs Mystery Opponent

Lopez has tried to prove her worth to the BPW universe and the BPW Women's champ Amber Mitchell. But our GM has given her the opportunity of a life time. If she defeats her Mystery opponent she will get a shot at the BPW women's title. (Vice Versa)

9qKjqBe.jpg

Knightmare vs Tarek Arafa

This match all started because of a simple promo. Everyone figured that Tarek would dominate in a test of wit and word but Knightmare shocked everyone with his own wit. So now we have a recreation of David vs Goliath.

8ITMoVT.jpg

Ken Yamamoto vs Victor

Ken Yamamoto has been at odds with the BPW Originals for awhile now. He has defeated 3/4 of the Originals only member that seems to have his number is Victor. Based on his performances if Ken can defeat Victor he is on his was to the BPW World title.

v05JFjN.jpg

BPW Tag Team Requiem vs Power Trip

Requiem has been on a roll as of late. They has pushed through the division and has earned their chance at the BPW Tag Titles. Power Trip defeated the longest reigning tag champs in BPW history and they have stated that the titles are not leaving the Dark Order clutches.

14T6Iot.jpg

BPW Internet Danny Acton vs Barrett

Danny finally achieved a goal of his when he won the BPW Internet title but his celebrations did not last long because of Barrett. Barrett has made Danny a target, he is trying to make an example of Danny to all the Rookies on the roster. And Barrett choose the match stipulation and it is a Falls Count Anywhere.

SJ9kuKY.jpg

BPW Women Eliza Black vs Amber Mitchell

Amber Mitchell the Queen of BPW the second longest reigning champion in BPW champion in our history. She claims that no one in the division can dethrone her. But Eliza Black has stated that it is time for a new queen to take the throne, a Widow Queen. No excuses one woman will walk out a queen and Champion.

kBibc5A.jpg

BPW World Owen Wilson vs Roy Knight vs Brandon X vs El Loco

What can I say Fatal 4 way for the BPW World Title between the top guys of BPW

@MikeM you should have seen the promo between him an Tarek it was great

@Rekka is Erik's bro still available for download

To tell you the honest truth, being on the board is pretty much all that's keeping my interest in wrestling alive at the moment. I haven't touched 2K18 in over a month.

A few numbers will be 1-3 days off from some of the number I claim on the show since I decided to not count the last day. Because say you win a title one week and lose it the next. You are holding the title on 8 different days but in length of time you are holding it 7 days(a week.)

Title History

(As of 3/27/18)

BPW World

Title1.png

BPW Women's

Title2.png

BPW Tagteam

Title3.png

BPW Internet

Title4.png

Bjarni is availible (his moveset is based off of the vet/brawler HHH era), as is my Rey WCW/ECW inspired lucha, my Fenix inspired lucha, 2 females, and one of my favorite and oldest caws, Killer Kadoogan (who has always been based off of a unmasked Vader..) and my MMA based caw Gary who if you download him, needs the black mass kick as his kick finisher (the cool looking one where it looks like he kills them # 1 though it is in his moveset which is uploaded as well..)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived