BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

@Rekka and @MikeM check out the show on Dec 12th Erik Maggnusson will face Mike Edwards in an ambulance match (K.O. match lol)

@GMP I dont know if you have been paying attention but the Brandon X and Johnny Holloway Best of series has been really good so far

@Vinsmoker Danny Acton will also have a match on Dec 12th he is starting to become a fan fav the game told me lol. He is getting really big pops

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So our next special event will be called: Power Surge

We will have seven matches

Amber Mitchell v. Izy v. Brooklyn v. Melissa Holmes for the BPW Women's title

Mike Edwards v. Erik Magnusson in an Ambulance match

Ken Yamamoto v. Even Wilson for the BPW Internet title

Johnny Holloway v. Brandon X Best of Series match 3

Nuclear Reactor v. Thrill Seekers for the BPW Tag Team Titles

Danny Acton v. Nate Barton

Roy Knight v. El Loco for the BPW World Title in an extreme rules match

Dec 12th on Twitch 1pm EST

Let me know what you guys think

Didn't Izzy lose her match right before Power Surge too. So if Brooklyn gets added then it should a fatal four way.

You are correct I should make that update lol. I was thinking that Beating someone that was undefeated for so long deserved to be rewarded but Fatal 4 way also makes sense

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to know how are you guys liking BPW? Any feedback you would like to give or questions let me know. Also soon I will be doing an update about everything going on and planned for the next couple of months of BPW. Thank you all so much for helping BPW get here.

@Rekka Thanks lol yeah Fred is in a bad spot but Erik and Mike Edwards are having a good feud right now.

@GMP Yeah you are missing the good series between Johnny Holloway and BX

So our next Special Event is Maximum Carnage and it will host this season's Golden ticket match(Armageddon hell in a cell) . And at Maximum Carnage all the other matches will fall under some extreme match condition.

Archived