BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can guide ya if need be in PMs. That said, Brandon X recieved a pretty new upgrade in his attire lately, so might wanna wait until I upload the new version then just download that one and go from there.

I'm trying to get some help with my next few special events for BPW. I try to have a few set so I don't have to come ask all the time lol. Also I'm trying to see how the in game rivalry thing will work I'm hoping the game will tell some good stories on its own. So will see a few random matches at first just to see if it will make sense.

Universe is pretty damn good with its cutscenes this year, though you may want to set the rivalries yourself since its intelligence with rivalries on custom shows is less than stellar.

Also keep in mind you can edit matches now and keep the rivalry going.

Yeah the thing is I try to make a few different rivalries and matches take the lime light I hope that doesn't mess up the rivalry. Also I'm not sure if viewers want to watch the same people fight over and over again lol. Every 5th week we usually do a special event (PPV)

• 2 weeks later...

@Rekka Yeah thanks so much. Erik is going to be in a big match with Mike Edwards at the next special event trying to see where he fits. I try to give all the stars a chance and to see where they will fit into the show.

@GMP Who are the two guys I may do the Tag Team Tourney soon to flesh out the tag division.

I'm also waiting on a few people that said they are working on the caws. Aaron Wolf, Reah Leon, Brothers Grimm and Reed Myers are the rest of the main come backs. Now I think my new worries are the special events (PPV) Im horrible at arena design .

@Rekka Yeah I try to do those live promos when I have a voice for the characters. And sim matches i think make the most sense and adds fairness to the matches. Should be a better show after a few months.

Anyone good at creating custom arenas just need two at the moment

Archived