#41 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,669 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

Mike Edwards, Knightmare, Prince Ali, Jet Rose and Violet Rose are all up. Can all be found under "BigDaddyMM24".

#42 Mr. 3000GT

Mr. 3000GT

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,268 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Infest-Stingr
  • Twitter: _MR3000GT

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:08 AM

Hey @BrokeBottle I uploaded Barrett if you want him on the roster again. Search tag is Mr. 3000GT

#43 XWF1000

XWF1000

Opener

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:01 AM

Hey @BrokeBottle I uploaded Barrett if you want him on the roster again. Search tag is Mr. 3000GT

Last year, your user tag had issues! You sure that's the right one? 

#44 Brokebottle

Brokebottle

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Brokebottle
  • Twitter: Broke_Bottle

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:47 AM

Hell yeah I will download him again. Idk if you were watching but i turned Barrett Heel in my universe.

Mike Edwards, Knightmare, Prince Ali, Jet Rose and Violet Rose are all up. Can all be found under "BigDaddyMM24".

I may give Knightmare and the Roses a try just giving you a heads up 

Just look it up from the gamertag worked for me

#45 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,959 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:40 AM

How did Erik work out for you out of curiosity ?

#46 Brokebottle

Brokebottle

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:27 AM

What do you mean?

#47 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,959 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:29 AM

have you gotten a chance to play as him  is what I mean and if so, what did you think of him ?

#48 Rantuckjr

Rantuckjr

New Talent

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:02 PM

So you take the download the CAW we create and use them in your universe? You write the stories, play the matches, all that?

#49 jcrl1988

jcrl1988

New Talent

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Jayma_LaAkademia

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

Check my CAWS out. Maybe you'll see something you like!

#JC2KUNIVERSE

#50 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,669 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:46 PM

So you take the download the CAW we create and use them in your universe? You write the stories, play the matches, all that?

Yeah pretty much from what I understand. He basically books our caws.

#51 Brokebottle

Brokebottle

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:55 PM

have you gotten a chance to play as him  is what I mean and if so, what did you think of him ?

Oh yeah I usually personally try all the CAWs that are used on BPW. I like his look I think he will find a good place on the show. There are some slight tweaks that I may do to his finshers and entrance if you don't mind. I try to make each caw have something different and I go by who ever comes first usually keeps it lol. We will see if he takes the place of my last monster heel we have a few big men.

@Rantuckjr Yes I try to, I use universe mode and sometimes its hard to completely make a story around rivalries. But I try to add promos and backstage talk to make a story around matches. I don't play the matches so it makes things more interesting to see what the CPU does in matches. I play the commentator and a CAW i created is the GM.  I just stream mine and everyone's caws every week on twitch building around what happens. But this year rivalry system is pretty cool so I may make use it a bit more to make better stories. 

#JC2KUNIVERSE

When will Carl Zynda be up again? I also got Keith Rex because I am Jamaican lol 

#52 jcrl1988

jcrl1988

New Talent

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Jayma_LaAkademia

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:05 PM

Oh yeah I usually personally try all the CAWs that are used on BPW. I like his look I think he will find a good place on the show. There are some slight tweaks that I may do to his finshers and entrance if you don't mind. I try to make each caw have something different and I go by who ever comes first usually keeps it lol. We will see if he takes the place of my last monster heel we have a few big men.

@Rantuckjr Yes I try to, I use universe mode and sometimes its hard to completely make a story around rivalries. But I try to add promos and backstage talk to make a story around matches. I don't play the matches so it makes things more interesting to see what the CPU does in matches. I play the commentator and a CAW i created is the GM.  I just stream mine and everyone's caws every week on twitch building around what happens. But this year rivalry system is pretty cool so I may make use it a bit more to make better stories. 

#JC2KUNIVERSE

When will Carl Zynda be up again? I also got Keith Rex because I am Jamaican lol 
I have another batch coming next week hopefully. If you want I'll include him in it.

#53 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,959 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:07 PM

I have no problems with tweaks to entrances or moves, as I still do it, as some times its hard to find one you like. What changes did you make out of curiosity ? As it took me for Gary from the time I got the game, the 13th till now to finally find the signatures and finishers that I like for him, as seen in my videos I posted.

Edited by Rekka_No_Ryo, 01 November 2017 - 10:25 PM.

#54 Brokebottle

Brokebottle

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:35 PM

@Jcrl1988 yeah that would be awesome. 

@Rekka I may give him brocks or braun its shows off more of the viking anger. His tornado powerlam is a good signature but I may just change his finisher to a powerbomb or the big ending will do some test soon

#55 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,959 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

I didnt think of that one. I will try Braun's or Brocks entrances for Erik's and yeah, the Tornado Powerslam is "The Ride of The Valkryies" it is my personal favorite of his. The dragon sleeper is a reference to Odin hanging from a tree to learn the wisdom of the runes, as for his finishers, I picked some random ones as I couldn't find a replacement for Ragnarok which was a CAF. Also his moveset aside from the finishers was inspired by a retro brock, so it is pretty sweet and fitting of the character or concept too..

#56 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,669 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:26 AM

Hell yeah I will download him again. Idk if you were watching but i turned Barrett Heel in my universe.

I may give Knightmare and the Roses a try just giving you a heads up 

Just look it up from the gamertag worked for me

Knightmare and Jet and Violet Rose are up now if you want them. I've made very slight tweaks to Jet's attire, but otherwise they're all the latest versions.

#57 Brokebottle

Brokebottle

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:23 AM

@MikeM redownloaded them

@Rekka I changed erik to Mark henry's entrance with the powerbomb as the finsher so far it looks nice and seems to fit. Any names for a powerbomb

#58 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,959 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:43 AM

which powerbomb ? and Gungnir fits but that was the name of Odin's spear.  Fenrir's Bite perhaps ?

#59 Brokebottle

Brokebottle

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:52 AM

Powerbomb 8 looks a bit more brutal and he doesnt fall with it 

#60 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,959 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 03:31 AM

I like it, I think that's a big man version like Vader's which will work. Also checkout Landslide.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpw, caws, wrestling, twitch