BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was watching at work so missed some questions when I had to do something. Amber and El Loco were at 361 combined days as of last night.

"My name is X-Zero and I am the advocate for the regining, defending conquering womens division champion Amber.." *heyman voice*

I am pretty sure I actually said something similar to that in some of the earlier shows.

Edit: I think the first time I said it was Wild Card last year. The event not the person. "The reigning, defending, undisputed BPW women's champion. The unstopping Amber Mitchell."

Lol sorry about Danny IDK what happened. Good show big shout out to all you guys though. And EL Loco accepts the challenge Wildcard

Very cool. Thanks again guys I mean it. I'm hoping we can continue to do stuff like this & bring in other feds along the way. IMHO this is really what the game should be focused on. Anyway, do you wanna make a fancy attire for EL Loco to use on Super Valhalla? I plan to download him by weds so I can get him started in a fued type thing leading up to the big show.

Welp....Danny got squashed :lol:

Was a good show, though

I am hoping they have an option to fully turn it off or at least turn it off in exhibition this year.

I mean you can turn it down a lot lol

His outfit is pretty neutral. I usually leave him the way he is

Hey just to add in on my earlier comment about more cross promotions & growing this type of community. I created a community on twitch just for this. So when any of you guys stream use the tag eFed. Hopefully we can expand on Saturday into something really cool. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

El Loco finally made an appearance on EWE this week, confronting Wildcard after being called. out. He seemed to get the upper hand during the promo/brawl. I hope he knows what he's getting into. I've never seen anyone get under Wilds skin like El Loco has. It's been confirmed they'll have a 2 out of 3 falls count anywhere match at Super Valhalla. September 7th 8pm.

Can't wait I will make sure to tune in El Loco vs Wildcard will change the game. eFed for the win guys. @Luchafan yes he did well. So because 2k19 is approaching we will advance the next two special event September 11th will be Blast from the Past and Go For Broke will be Oct 2nd. Polls will open right after tomorrow's episode you guys will vote for match ups and match types. I will post the polls here first then my discord then on Sep 4th episode of BPW. Thanks everyone.

Polls for BPW Blast From The Past

1. El Loco vs ??? for the BPW World Title

A. Brandon X

B. Mike Edwards

C. Danny Acton

D. Tarek Arafa

2. Amber Mitchell vs ??? for the BPW Women's Title

A. Selena Lopez

B. Ruby Rose

C. Lori Braddock

D. Gabriella

E. Brooklyn