BPW's Promotion talent raid! 2K18

Brokebottle

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so I have a question for your guys. Minus your CAW who are your favorite wrestlers in BPW? And how would you break up the ranks in the divisions? Like main eventer, midcard, upper midcard, undercard? Just trying to gauge what you guys/gals think.

live now sorry guys

If you want to use anyone else from the IWA, then just let me know and I'll reup them. Damn shame I can't watch the shows, would love for there to be a Youtube recap or something.

@wedding cake do you watch the highlights of BPW? Also after Battle in the East I'm thinking of doing the viewer voting thing again what do you guys think? Like viewers vote for matches, match types and stuff like that.

Actually just caught up with the actual shows :P

I think voting for match types would be nice, but I really like the way you do the shows in general

btw...I know he's injured atm, but I uploaded a new attire for Danny Acton, with tweaked entrance and moveset. (Tags: Caws.ws; BPW; Vinsmoker)

also you didnt do gorial's attire tweak, as I fixed his tattoos and what not and they were still the same in todays viedo, also tweaked Gary's attire and moveset. Just type in RNR to find them and El Jobbo, as I thought why not upload him.

Also if you type in RNR under belts you can find my Jobber Championship for them to fight over.

Archived