Is Kurt Angle a possibility for me?

Thriller

If there's some pre-order copies that haven't been picked up in your store, you could, probably.

This. When I asked for a pre-order copy of NBA 2K18 last week or two weeks ago for the bonus, Gamestop had it and sold it to me.

Never hurts to ask, anyway. Especially if you know someone at your store or are tight with them, though I"m not sure if other stores would have extra pre-order copies.

Nope. Best bet is trying to pre-order it online(such as through PSN). I think it goes active in the next hour or so, so you can get it by preordering before then. Otherwise, you may get lucky if enough people cancelled pre-orders/they ordered too many pre-order codes for the store.

I'll be selling my Collector's edition then I will be buying the standard edition after. If ever I get lucky to get a Kurt Angle code I'll see if I could give it to you. Only problem is that it's R3 PSN so you might not be able to redeem it.

I really appreciate the gesture man but I'm on XBOX. Thanks for even considering it though!

I got the standard edition, I wasn't going to shell out an extra 30$, not sure I will get Angle or not. I hope I can get the Hardyz later, I'm on steam so I'll see when the game loads.

Please let me know if you do end up with Angle.

I'll be selling my Collector's edition then I will be buying the standard edition after. If ever I get lucky to get a Kurt Angle code I'll see if I could give it to you. Only problem is that it's R3 PSN so you might not be able to redeem it.

I really appreciate the gesture man but I'm on XBOX. Thanks for even considering it though!

I got the standard edition, I wasn't going to shell out an extra 30$, not sure I will get Angle or not. I hope I can get the Hardyz later, I'm on steam so I'll see when the game loads.

Please let me know if you do end up with Angle.

If you're gonna buy the game in store, where will you buy it? As suggested, try asking Gamestop if they have the preorder version and if they're willing to sell it. Honestly, no reason for them not to, given it's the same price either way.

You're welcome. Hope you still get Angle when you buy the game.

I'm not able to preorder the game and likely won't be able to purchase until next week or later in the week. Playing as Kurt is a big selling point for me but I'm not in the position to preorder. Do I have to wait until the dlc packs are available?

Just buy it off ebay, Ive still seen Cena editions there for 129.99

Archived