• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 X-zero

X-zero

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:16 PM

Finally got into the mode some yesterday. It isn't that bad besides two spamming people spamming things that can't be counter or hard to counter.

And I believe SHW auto pushing you off them without using a reversal.

Managed to get 35 stars in a day. Wondering if qualified is possible this late but still going to try.

#42 X-zero

X-zero

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

Going for the main event match and can't seem to get the 3 finisher challenge to work. First match I did a different finisher by accident so thought maybe that was it. This time I did the same one 3 times and still nothing.

Anyone get that one or the signature one?

Edited by X-zero, 17 November 2017 - 10:55 PM.

#43 Motor_City_Mayham

Motor_City_Mayham

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dawk1996

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:18 AM

Trying to qualify is hard :(
Im officially done play RTG the shit you win cant be used on regular CAWs I shouldnt have to just use it in careee mode

#44 Queen Stephanie

Queen Stephanie

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,224 posts
  • Gamertag: SixthWeasley

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:20 AM

Im officially done play RTG the shit you win cant be used on regular CAWs I shouldnt have to just use it in careee mode

You can also only use it on the CAW you won it with, not your other MyPlayer characters.

#45 Motor_City_Mayham

Motor_City_Mayham

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dawk1996

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:57 PM

You can also only use it on the CAW you won it with, not your other MyPlayer characters.

Thats stupid and a waste of time

#46 ant-221

ant-221

Jobber

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:52 PM

It honestly doesn't bother me at all. Actually think it makes perfect sense as why should a CAW that hasn't earned the part get to use it, that kinda defeats the purpose of a reward system in my opinion.

Well it bothers me. The player should be allowed use the reward on CAW's outside of Myplayer as a reward to players for getting these rewards in the first place.

#47 Godsey

Godsey

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,470 posts
  • Gamertag: XXXBone
  • Twitter: goddyssey

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:31 AM

After obtaining over 2,000 stars I have to say this mode is stale. They took away exporting (making it pointless unless you wanna do 1v1s forever) I thought theyd have more than this.

#48 charliemanson

charliemanson

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:06 PM

Yeah, why not just use your cool beans caws in my cool beans rpg instead. Any parts unlocked can be shared between whoever you like!!!