Official Road To Glory Mode Thread

Jmerc

Not keen to do any more last man standing matches today tbh... the 1 I just did was awful

Yeah, I was pretty much one and done with that. I dunno if it was lag, glitching, or the server, but the fill bar was HORRIBLE. I'd hit it right on the red and it would fall short. I'd let it go beyond the red and hit the button and the bar would be filled before the red. I don't know WHAT was up with it. It was hard to land, though I put up a hell of a fight.

Of course, my opponent went for the baseball bat right off because hey, heavyweight vs. my cruiserweight totally needs a bat to handle, lol. Made the bastard work for that win let me tell you.

I really want to play this more because when I actually get a match it's good but every time it's about a 20 minute wait looking for an opponent. I spent about 90 minutes getting 15 stars last night just because of the long waits between matches. I just about managed to qualify for the TLC main event but I can't see me getting to 100 stars before November 15th.

Finally got into the mode some yesterday. It isn't that bad besides two spamming people spamming things that can't be counter or hard to counter.

And I believe SHW auto pushing you off them without using a reversal.

Managed to get 35 stars in a day. Wondering if qualified is possible this late but still going to try.

It honestly doesn't bother me at all. Actually think it makes perfect sense as why should a CAW that hasn't earned the part get to use it, that kinda defeats the purpose of a reward system in my opinion.

Well it bothers me. The player should be allowed use the reward on CAW's outside of Myplayer as a reward to players for getting these rewards in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived