Inmate 902714 ***UPDATE, post 15***

DGNR8esq

"Who's the boss now, Boss Man?"

I've been working on this between trying to perfect my Owen Hart CAW, i'm pretty happy with it so far and i'm just looking for feedback before uploading.

I've never posted a CAW on here before but this seems to be where good CAWs come to be refined so any suggestions/feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Without further ado, i gave you...Nailz.

K6HmxSe.jpg

YoHUtgk.jpg

OxqdNn9.jpg

***Edit: The design to give his hair a thinning look has now been blended to better match the skin tone***

looks awesome! and extra points for working on such an obscure wrestler, can't wait to add him to my universe! :D As for the moveset, he really didn't have a lot of moves - it was all heel tactics like forearm across the face, raking the eyes, raking the back, dragging the face across the ropes. I guess keep him mat based, brawler, and it should be fine. good job!

@Evolution: I agree, and while there's not a huge amount of references his move-set was very basic. I've done all the moves (slams/drops/punches etc.) myself and his finisher is a Sleeper Hold (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly) sigs are a chokebomb and a choke hold. It's not a pretty move-set but it's accurate hahaha

I like the way it looks so far. My only suggestion would be blending the circles you used on his face better. Maybe make a texture off the face logo you used and make the edges slightly transparent

I haven't been able to use a texture pic for the face (not much out there) and i'm not great at using face photo's anyway - i'm better with old school designs (well, you can be the judges).

Which circles in particular? the eyebrow highlights?

@Jim Hahaha thanks dude. yeah the move-set is all very much clubs/slams etc. inkeeping with his...*cough*...talents :S

Ya i was just saying it distinct from when it goes from skin to the skin tone designs on the eyebrows and forehead. Maybe use a square for the forehead and start it right at the hair line? And for the eyebrow highlight maybe just make them brighter and lower the opacity

Assume you're using Bossman's 98 entrance? Nailz "borrowed" the nightstick, so it would fit. Can definitely see where you're going with this - looks really promising.

@MikeM - Abso-smegging-lutely!!! that and his Victory motion (again utilizing the nightstick). He doesn't have music and uses 0 custom images.

Ya i was just saying it distinct from when it goes from skin to the skin tone designs on the eyebrows and forehead. Maybe use a square for the forehead and start it right at the hair line? And for the eyebrow highlight maybe just make them brighter and lower the opacity

Cheers riddle, i understand now (I'm slow but i get there lol) i'll give that a go and post updates.

Archived