ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

patch onnnn uploadddd

I did. Logo issue wasnt fixed yet, it turns out. Maybe...just maybe...Io might work as soon as shes done. Cant remember if I started her before or after the last patch that supposedly fixed some server issue with uploading custom logos. But Im not getting my hopes up. Its not stopping me though. Gonna keep creating away...This is a hefty ass roster to cover...lol

Chances are that even with the introduction of a patch, anything already created that was affected will likely STILL be affected possibly leaving your only option to ever get that to us is to simply restart on it. It was perfect and is one of the only things I'm waiting on to complete my roster and start my universe.

Yeah, it sucks feeling like thats what Im gonna have to do. I know so many others just went and did it, but she uses so many logos and its so draining to be ready to make all these other people but now suddenly have to redo someone you spent countless hours after work for over a week chipping and chipping away at making already. I used to have a bad habit of getting drained by working hard on something and not working on another thing for maybe months, so I just dont wanna fall back into that, and I think I would if I redid everything on Kairi just because of 2K or Yukes incompetence or whatever...lol

I will give them one more patch to figure their shit out. I wanna make Oedo Tai right now really badly, and people have requested Mayu and Bea Priestley, and all of them are up next. I just am loving Stardom right now and wanna make Stardom stuff you guys hopefully like too. Why me and why now? Lol

its still upload?

It was for a little while but I took it down again.

Awesome! I will give it a look sometime. I wanted to make Kairi first and early this year to start this project because I knew, with her current position, she would generate a lot of interest and be my foot in the door of a potentially awesome year of creations and downloads. And it all blew up in my face. But hey, atleast I have the Philadelphia Eagles to be happy about until I can release some shit. Lol

I just downloaded this patch and it wound up damaging 4-5 CAWs I had that had no issues before. Goodbye Jimmy Havoc, Montez Ford, Ivelisse, and Toni Storm. Jesus Christ, these people.

I know. 36 logos of mine don't work now.

Archived