ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

Superb work as usual Sir..

Thank you for your hard work and attention to detail.

As for wwe2k19, where can we send requests?

Thank you very much for the kind words. I kind of have a whole project planned but feel free to hit me up on here, Twitter or wherever and i will see what I can do. My first caw could be something random anyway just to get used to the Mode before I start doing joshis again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, clever bwoi. Are you starting 19 off with somebody new or redoing a CAW you have here? Or is it *whispers*is it a secret?

Taking another crack at the Stardom roster and adding the TJPW roster. Tokyo Joshi Pro only has a singles champion and tag champions, as opposed to Stardom who has like over 10 title holders, so I figured I would start with all the champions and go from there. Io Shirai almost feels like my responsibility to make, though, so we will see. Lol. I made her for 17 and 18, and she has legitimately been my favorite female wrestler in the world since like 2009 when nobody was really looking at her that way yet.

First official one was gonna be Kagetsu, since shes the top title holder in Stardom, and I wanna start at the top and work my way down. But I wanna make someone random first, just because I have realized my first caws are always kinda rough compared to everything I do after. Maybe I will just make Stardom owner Rossy Ogawa, but in female Create A Superstar so all the women can fight him. lol

I think she was in TJPW, so maybe. Catching up on TJPW shows I missed, so Ive seen Veda Scott pass through, Priscilla Kelly... someone named Samara who I like. Im almost certain I remember hearing about Jordynne Grace

doing something months ago. If she comes up she will definitely be eligible.

I explained on Twitter that I would start with champions of both companies. Then I would take names of people who had been in Stardom and TJPW since January into 2 separate hats and draw names at random, so that there would be no favoritism. Could wind up making anyone. The joshis who have been made always seem so happy and surprised about it, and I like that, and I really appreciate everything they do, so I dont just wanna keep overlooking so many of them for popular American names, yknow?

Archived