ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

Redid everything. Pretty sure every single logo has been accounted for. Working on the face and on entrance jacket and mask for attire 2. Moveset is bananas. Lol. Her video will also have a twist on her theme.

I wanna say out by Wednesday tops.

And for Aerial Wonder, yes to Mandy Leon. Yes to every Women of Honor girl who has been there recently.

This is the status right this moment:

9_C2965_C1-3353-4_BFB-9_CAC-6_D503289585

DA32_FE00-3974-410_B-9_E77-_DAD97_D1_C03

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redid everything. Pretty sure every single logo has been accounted for. Working on the face and on entrance jacket and mask for attire 2. Moveset is bananas. Lol. Her video will also have a twist on her theme.

I wanna say out by Wednesday tops.

And for Aerial Wonder, yes to Mandy Leon. Yes to every Women of Honor girl who has been there recently.

This is the status right this moment:

9_C2965_C1-3353-4_BFB-9_CAC-6_D503289585

DA32_FE00-3974-410_B-9_E77-_DAD97_D1_C03

i wasnt planing on getting her and ive got all 100 slots spoken for so now you are forcing me to boot someone lol

Been a pain in the ass redoing the face photo and now having to cover some spots from the face photo that werent there the first time around (while already having hit the layer limit) but I think it will all have been worth it in the end, the way shes coming together...

14_EC23_F8-93_A3-4149-_A57_D-_A07745_B2_

Been a pain in the ass redoing the face photo and now having to cover some spots from the face photo that werent there the first time around (while already having hit the layer limit) but I think it will all have been worth it in the end, the way shes coming together...

14_EC23_F8-93_A3-4149-_A57_D-_A07745_B2_

looks damn good, cant wait to give torrie wilson the boot and add io

Next is Oedo Tai minus maybe Sumire for a little while until I make some other people. Looks like someone else made a great Sumire already anyway.

I chose Rice because, with my tv atleast, I almost never hear the S sound at the end (when she is being announced), so it sounds about right.

With Kairi you made me bought the Cena dlc pack... now, for your Io, you want me to buy the nxt dlc pack??? You're better than 2k :laugh:

Can I ask you what part comes from the dlc??? Your Io is simply amazing... but if I can save that money, I'll be a lot happier.

I dont quite remember what I used for who. I know right off the bat that the victory animation for Io is the Drew McIntyre one because he does the exact kinda shit she does. Besides that, could be anything. And when the New Moves Pack comes out, I hear its gonna be pretty Japanese style-heavy, so youll need that for everyone for sure. Oh, Io has the RVD bridging German Suplex too because its an actual signature thing she does.

Dont have any proper updates but I got started on very early versions of things to come...more work on Hana tonight...

E79_C6_C18-1580-4_ADD-_A0_DE-_B0983_A0_D

Toni has got a long way to go. Literally had just about started on her at that point. She was gonna be a lot further away in my order of who I was making, but its like....dude, its Toni. Lol

Hana will be a lot of fun, but I dont expect things to really take off with her and others until I have all the Oedo Tai members up that I wanna make. Theyre crazy over but mostly as a package deal because they just create all this chaos as a unit. And I still gotta get to some Women of Honor girls and such. I cant be as fast as others because i just dont have alot of time these days, but Im gonna cover as much as I can. Theres a joshi legend I have in my sights very soon.

Thank you. And thanks to everyone who has taken the time to check the topic out and maybe grab something of mine from CC. I hope to have put out stuff you have fun playing with and continuing to put out such.

More work on Hana tonight and am currently here:

B7_E6_FDB0-8165-43_F3-9447-504_AD3_D515_

Also after the patch, I guess theres a bug where, when going for a diving move onto a downed opponent, when they leap up to hit you with a Catching Finisher, they dont actually do the move...they just kinda stand there and get hit by your diving attack anyway. Well, leave it to Io Shirai to take that glitch and still sell like an ace. Lol.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6b2rc0

Thank you. And thanks to everyone who has taken the time to check the topic out and maybe grab something of mine from CC. I hope to have put out stuff you have fun playing with and continuing to put out such.

More work on Hana tonight and am currently here:

B7_E6_FDB0-8165-43_F3-9447-504_AD3_D515_

Also after the patch, I guess theres a bug where, when going for a diving move onto a downed opponent, when they leap up to hit you with a Catching Finisher, they dont actually do the move...they just kinda stand there and get hit by your diving attack anyway. Well, leave it to Io Shirai to take that glitch and still sell like an ace. Lol.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6b2rc0

I wish lo shirai a speedy recovery ?

Nah, sorry. Unfortunately, the thing Im probably the biggest mark for when it comes to these games is any and all new animations I can have to choose from, so every single person is gonna have DLC moves. Cant waste an extra spot on her when I have so much ground to cover, unless its something important enough like newer attires.

Nah, sorry. Unfortunately, the thing Im probably the biggest mark for when it comes to these games is any and all new animations I can have to choose from, so every single person is gonna have DLC moves. Cant waste an extra spot on her when I have so much ground to cover, unless its something important enough like newer attires.

I understand, all the more reason for me to get the Cena Nuff DLC then i guess.

Archived