#41 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Mysterio is the Truth 🔮

• Global Moderator
  • 38,167 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

Hey guys. An early heads up that Kairi Sane has been uploaded! I will get around to posting pics a little later and I have a video I wanna do as well.

But for now, tags are: KAIRI SANE, STARDOM, NXT

Io Shirai next.

NANI?!

I mean yessss :D will get as soon as I can

#42 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,002 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

I wasnt aware of yet another issue people were having with custom logos disappearing so Im gonna try uploading each attire seperately and see if that works for now until the patch

Edit- Sorry guys, tried what I could but nearly all the logo work on her (including face photo) doesnt appear, so I had to pull her and hope the patch fixes it. Huge thanks to Rockstar101 for the heads up. Not gonna lie...pretty bummed. I worked so hard for so many days. Lol

Edited by ANTI-, 22 October 2017 - 05:50 PM.

#43 blenk89

blenk89

Jobber

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:46 PM

Whens the patch that might fix it?

Edited by blenk89, 22 October 2017 - 07:48 PM.

#44 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,002 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

Whens the patch that might fix it?

I feel like I remember them usually coming out Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I only know of a patch being spoken about, but I dont know if it was supposed to be something that came out as soon as this week.

Kairi pics up on the first page! Expect an Io Shirai preview as soon as tomorrow.

#45 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Mysterio is the Truth 🔮

• Global Moderator
  • 38,167 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

That looks so good!!! The second attire tho :D

#46 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

One of the best caws of the season for sure, I hope this patch comes Tuesday Lord Jesus!!

#47 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 29,163 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:52 PM

Can't wait to see what Io looks like. She's in good hands for sure.

#48 queenie_paula

queenie_paula

Opener

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:22 AM

you dont need the patch if you made sure you put the logos on right the first time

#49 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,002 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:04 AM

you dont need the patch if you made sure you put the logos on right the first time

Thats impossible. Lol. You have to give everything a second look and things are always gonna be not quite in the right place and so forth. I spent a lot of time fine-tuning placement of things as best I could. That is completely on 2K. Lol. This isnt an issue anyone should be having.

But I will have an early Io Shirai preview tomorrow (Tuesday) night. :cool: And Im shooting for a weekend release!....IF theres a patch this week that addresses the issue.

#50 queenie_paula

queenie_paula

Opener

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:13 AM

oh i agree it needs to be fixed, though i doubt theres a patch this week, they will let out the patch when they are almost ready to put out the first DLC im sure, thing is have they seen that its an issue in time or do we have to wait till patch two to fix it, i think they patched it last year with the second patch

#51 MadAgrar

MadAgrar

Opener

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DuckySolo
  • Steam ID: Agrar10

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:23 AM

If patches follow last year's schedule, we won't be getting one until the end of November.

#52 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,002 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:31 AM

A whole lot of people are playing a very buggy game and it makes them, competition-wise, look very bad compared to just about any other game franchise, even just within 2K. I doubt theyll wait long to patch a lot of the little things. Like, Ive been here time and time again...I dont mind....but then I think of all the people casually buying the game for whatever reason...people whose 60 bucks dont often go to these games...and they see this plethora of bugs and issues going unaddressed almost a week after release. And, as a person who is passionate about this game franchise and want it to be on-the-level and super-profitable and in game of the year conversations, its kind of frustrating and embarrassing.

I bought a copy for my best friend too. Kind of luckily, hes only really played it once because we just work so damn much. But hes all about the NBA 2k and call of duty and uncharted-type stuff, where they go to lengths to keep everything smooth and precise via patches and updates and shit....and then he gets WWE 2K and will just encounter bug after bug for who knows how long. Lol. Such is life..

Edited by ANTI-, 24 October 2017 - 04:32 AM.

#53 MadAgrar

MadAgrar

Opener

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DuckySolo
  • Steam ID: Agrar10

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:41 AM

Mmhm, same boat as you. I've been doing this here since way before we congregated on sites like GAMEFAQs to trade CAW formulae and it seems to get worse year by year, but mad props to creators like you who stick with it anyway as we all suffer together.

#54 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,002 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:40 AM

Two random Kairi entrance photos I had that I thought looked cool:

29_FF6028-0781-4104-_AA7_D-9_A086_AE205_

D997_ED0_D-64_F4-4508-_A4_D4-_F759_AE524

And very early Io Shirai. Gonna try and experiment with a custom hairstyle. You can kinda see a bit of what Im gonna be attempting there.

B3_FFBCA2-89_CA-4_F09-_BE88-_AEE497_AF0_

FD91_F33_F-_F85_F-46_A6-8871-57_EDBFDACD

Next time you see Io Shirai, a lot more will have been done and worked on.

#55 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:00 AM

You already know how I feel lol amazing can't wait for this patch

#56 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 29,163 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:31 PM

Io is looking good already. My only suggestion is to reduce the size of the cranium.

#57 queenie_paula

queenie_paula

Opener

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

are you gonna do the rest of the MYC women? aside from your kiari and storm thats out there thats all thats really very good

#58 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,002 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:19 PM

Yeah, Ive got a lot of head/face morphing to figure out, but I was happy that I atleast started seeing her in it. Not even sure why i started messing with the hair because i have to get rid of it anyway so I can have an easy time making any necklaces or pieces of her top and what not. I guess I was just discouraged feeling like there wasnt really a good hair choice for current shorter-haired Io...then I found one and wanted to see how it looked when I threw some sample textures over bald spots. I think I can make it work. Going for this hair. Probably changing it for attire 2:

1_CA3_ABB5-813_A-43_C5-_A6_AF-186_E0_E13

As for the MYC, a number of those girls were in Stardom this year, so a lot of them will pop up Im sure. But I have no idea who yet. Lol. A day at a time..

Edited by ANTI-, 24 October 2017 - 05:51 PM.

#59 queenie_paula

queenie_paula

Opener

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:17 PM

only asking cause going by your kiari i can see that your lerae, jazzy and evers would look great, not to mention the rest, or at least the bigger names

#60 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

Nah, not really planning on any of them. Jazzy is a possibility down the road. I kinda already know the next 6 people after Io, so after that can be a fun, mysterious journey. Lol.

Gonna work on wrapping up attire 1 and tweeking the face more today and maybe I can have a legit preview of Io tomorrow.

Edited by ANTI-, 25 October 2017 - 04:56 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kairi Sane, Io Shirai, Oedo Tai, Toni Storm