LetterPro's Mae Young Classic - Abbey Laith Uploaded! Piper Niven Updated!

LetterPro

Hi everyone! Decided to concentrate my skills where I'm best this year, so I'm going to work on building most (if not all) of the Mae Young Classic competitors.

Toni Storm v2.0 - 2 attires, moveset by Age of Sandow

110xgrb.jpg

Search: Toni Storm, Mae Young Classic, LetterPro

Candice LeRae - Includes AgeofSandow moveset!
20it8c3.jpg
Search: LetterPro, Candice LeRae, Mae Young Classic

Sarah Logan - Includes modified 2k16 moveset by AgeofSandow!
m7xbie.jpg
Search: LetterPro, Sarah Logan, Mae Young Classic

Piper Niven now updated! Improved detailing and no more DLC requirement!
2ewd340.jpg

Search: Piper Niven, Mae Young Classic, LetterPro

Now available - Abbey Laith!
33z7nzm.jpg
Search: Abbey Laith, Mae Youg Classic, LetterPro

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be grabbing this. Good job. Looking forward to seeing Shayna Baszler when you get around to her

Thanks. Right now, she's fourth on my list, behind Candice LeRae and Sarah Logan, both of whom I already have AgeofSandow movesets for.

i had already gotten storm without knowing whos it from, its great, and i hope you do get to them all, almost all are on my want list.

again, great job on storm :D

Thanks! I'll be putting out some updates on her hopefully soon.

Heads up, Logan has used some new moves since coming to WWE. Suggest you check them out, especially the MYC. Can't remember exactly but she used something new there.

Cool. I'll take a look at her matches and update where I can. I ran into trouble doing even a rough set for Toni Storm, since a lot of her best moves aren't even represented in the game. (For Logan, I was just using your Crazy Mary Dobson from 2k16.)

just checking in on how the updates going, i love your storm and cant way to see what others ya got for us

Started doing some detailing on Toni's costume and entrance attire. Hoping to have updated pics soon.

Candice LeRae is coming along. Her face took a bit of extra work as it's very challenging to find a good photo of her where she doesn't have a big, gorgeous smile going. I love that about her, but it's makes it a pain in the ass when you're trying to make her CAW.

If I have a productive night, I may have something to show for Candice tonight as well, at least a peek at her face, anyway.

just checking in on how the updates going, i love your storm and cant way to see what others ya got for us

Started doing some detailing on Toni's costume and entrance attire. Hoping to have updated pics soon.

Candice LeRae is coming along. Her face took a bit of extra work as it's very challenging to find a good photo of her where she doesn't have a big, gorgeous smile going. I love that about her, but it's makes it a pain in the ass when you're trying to make her CAW.

If I have a productive night, I may have something to show for Candice tonight as well, at least a peek at her face, anyway.

that would be great, if she looks as good as toni, man im all in for your MYC women :D toni is great quality!

something doesnt seem right with LaRaes face

Yeah. I'm working on it. Part of it is the terrible framing from her hair, but I may have to start over with a new reference photo... she smiles with her whole face, so it throws things off.

I was going to say i think it is the hair. Its a good start

This is using a different reference photo. Some things I think are improved on this... others... not so much.

4dzis.jpg

And here's the original face, minus the hair. (Plus a few other facial tweaks I made.)
2l8i4px.jpg

So yeah, the hair is definitely throwing things off, and I think I like the tweaked original more than the reskin. Something "off" about that one.

Here's where I am now. I think the hair color change helped a bit. Had a few insights on textural corrections I could make that I think have helped a bit.
b55sw9.jpg

because of the edited attire glitch, all the logos dont show, i guess you dont know, while making CAWs when you put logos on and finalize them, you cant go back and edit them, like move them around or resize them, you need to delete it and reset it or thank then thats what causes the glitch

I don't quite understand your explanation, but I'm guessing that I'll need to re-upload? I'm hoping you're not saying I need to reapply all the textures from scratch again.

because of the edited attire glitch, all the logos dont show, i guess you dont know, while making CAWs when you put logos on and finalize them, you cant go back and edit them, like move them around or resize them, you need to delete it and reset it or thank then thats what causes the glitch

I don't quite understand your explanation, but I'm guessing that I'll need to re-upload? I'm hoping you're not saying I need to reapply all the textures from scratch again.

That's what he's saying I believe, the CC is wonky this year , if you apply then reapply them it messes up

Archived